1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

$13 extra a week in your paycheck?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Bdawkins20, Apr 16, 2009.

1. BuiltforSin

BuiltforSin In the grass

I haven't seen or noticed shit. They can keep the extra $13 or whatever a week as far as I'm concerned.

2. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

I'll take it!

3. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

How many $13s do you owe Catcher?:crackup:

4. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I bring home and additional $40 per week. If you aren't seeing a bump in your paycheck, you should talk to your accounting department. It took effect at my company about a month ago.

5. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

It's YOUR money. The government is just keeping less of it each week now. It's not some kind of bribe. Wasn't that the basic premise behind those tea parties? Folks pissed about how taxed we are?

I know it's hard to believe that most Americans are seeing a real tax cut, but I see it on every Friday.

Damn liberals, raising taxes on us working stiffs .. or not.

6. ridnwb

ridnwb Perpetually Angry

I have a compromise for those of you bitching about only getting a few extra dollars on your paychecks. Take what little they gave you and send it to me. That way, you won't have anything to complain about anymore. Win-win.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Have they changed the actual taxes or just the withholding bullshit?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Find me one post where people are bitching about "getting a few extra dollars"?

Thanks.

9. ridnwb

ridnwb Perpetually Angry

These people don't seem very thankful. Maybe they should send it to someone that would appreciate it without complaining like an ingrate.