1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

‘A Different Kind Of Tea Party’ Tax Day Protest

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Ganja Dude, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

legality is actually a terrible idea.

imagine Monsanto Roundup Ready Cannabis @ $300 a ounce in pre-rolled, prescribed amounts. Does not sound too good to me.

(if you are into that sort of thing)

legality will not lead to garage gardens. It will lead to Merck, Pfizer, and Monsanto getting more wealthy and the jackbooted raids wont stop because the police are just a tool of business and will be focused on getting rid of "unapproved" farmers.

2. Super Dave

Super Dave Exhausted and Abused

Yes, this is my thought too.

MR, as for hangovers and alcohol, you've got to know your limit. Fights with drunk people? Don't hang out in those places.

Costs of alcohol...I can't say for sure, but I would venture that heavy users might be like some smokers. They die younger. So, while they may have some costs there, their later costs end up being a benefit as they are gone when healthy individuals live on for years and years with more and more costs. Like Dennis Leary said about cigarettes...it might take ten years off your life...the years at the end...the adult diaper years. :Poke: :D

I'm not so completely against legalizing pot, but I just don't see it happening given the current state of unlimited government. It's a control issue. And it's not just coming from the right side either.

3. Czolgosz

Czolgosz Banned

Who cares about pot? If you care perhaps you should be more concerned w/ why you care so much about a single item which will likely never hurt you.

Decriminalize it and move on.

Wash, rinse, and repeat for a plethora of other issues for which you really have no concern, Mrs. Kravits.

btw, funny new Family Guy episode called 420 just aired. Checkout Fox on Demand.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  4. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

I understand knowing limits, but me personally I drink one or two beers and an hour or so later I have a major headache. As far as fights with drunk idiots go, sorry but that can happen any time where there is alcohol.

I don't see it happening either, and believe me I know this is not a right or left thing this is a governement control thing as you said.

""If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson"

5. Czolgosz

Czolgosz Banned

TJ is the man.

6. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

Watched it this morning actually, not on demand, but my tivo is set to record them all.

7. Czolgosz

Czolgosz Banned

I rid my home of t.v. many years ago, Fox on Demand is my only avenue. :D

8. Super Dave

Super Dave Exhausted and Abused

Fox on Demand? I'll have to check to see if we have that.

9. Czolgosz

Czolgosz Banned

I'd post a link... but there's videos on that site. [​IMG]

:crackup: