1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TRT guys. Talk to me.

Discussion in 'General' started by shakazulu12, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Went from mid 200s to 780-840 ish. 47yo. 110mg weekly once per week test c.

No regrets. Will do it for life.

2. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

theres no way you should be going 15days in between shots. i would advise you to take your total inj amount, divide it by 3 and do every 5 days with am insulin pin. 15 days is WAY too long between.

3. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

He’s been doing it for 20 years, monitored, labs and successfully and you are telling him to change?

4. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

just because you can do something, doesnt mean you should. matter of fact i would say that the approach to trt has changed over the last 20yrs. even with that, STILL most dr dont have much knowledge on trt. many guys do microdosing daily. its about stable blood levels throughout, especially in relation to estrogen, as well as less side effects because you avoid the rapid rise and the fall - which he most surely is spending the majority of those days well below where he should be level wise. test simply doesnt stay in your system that long. undecanoate stays longest, but most get cyp or enanthate...every 3 days min for that imo.

he doesnt need to take my advice, but he MAY want to look into it. decide for himself.

sdg likes this.
  5. Waldo Pepper

Waldo Pepper Active Member

I listen to everybody, including you. I will bring it up with my doctor. There may be a difference between my condition (hypgonadism) and more traditional TRT. I've never produced a drop of natural in my life. I dont know, but I will find out.

It also may be time for me to consider the pellets. Either way, thanks for the advice.

gixer1100 likes this.