1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TRT guys. Talk to me.

Discussion in 'General' started by shakazulu12, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I’d just like to highlight the difference between what I posted, and this douche shit.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Still seems like there were a lot of flaws in that study. However, I won't argue that the point is incorrect. Our "manliness" as a society is rapidly declining. I could name off a laundry list of causes, but can't point to one thing specifically:

Genetics/The rise of the beta male - these guys didn't used to get to breed:oops:
    Soy and other estrogen like chemicals in our food, plastic bottles, hygiene products, etc
    An overall lack of fitness, competition, and/or "hard" living
    Poor diet, primarily a much lower intake of cholesterol, red meat, etc, combined with an increased intake of fiber, soy, and the like
    Pharmaceuticals - particularly cholesterol blockers that KILL T levels (T is made from cholesterol)
    Increase in mental stress, cortisol, and inflammation levels - all lower T
    Decrease in quality sleep due to rise of blue light producing screens on the tv's, phones, and tablets we stare at all evening, right up until bedtime.

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I'll stick with the trained professionals when it comes to addressing my genetic issue. The peanut gallery aint that reliable. YMMV.

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Yep, me too.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How long until this degrades to us all posting physique shots like a bodybuilding/roid forum? :crackup:

6. britx303

Nope, line drawn at just discussing:D I fell for that once here........ONCE:D

DucatiBomber and Fonda Dix like this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You didn't send @speedluvn a picture of your dick did you?

8. :crackup:

Not it!

CBRRRRR999 and DucatiBomber like this.
  9. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Okay fine, I'll start. I must have done a thousand of these.

[​IMG]

10. britx303

Is he on a quest for dick??:D That guy?

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

As ridiculous as these look (and I probably wouldn't wear them out of the house anywhere lol), I picked up a pair of them and I swear the effect was almost immediate. If you have that problem I STRONGLY recommend buying a pair and putting them on at home when it starts to get dark out. Your eyes won't be affected by the shit light coming from LEDs and screens not nearly as much. Before where I would stay up late into the night, I put these on and find myself starting to get drowsy much earlier because my body is actually producing the melatonin its supposed to when its supposed to.

https://www.amazon.com/Luminere-Blu...id=1571891625&sprefix=luminere,aps,136&sr=8-3

12. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

ok a couple things...1..dr don't know too much sometime. HCG is done AFTER coming off, ...many of the sides you describe should be VERY min with 1 shot a week (less than a cc at that). blood thickening, yeah but slight at that level, being an idiot...that's based on you, not the test...pimples, sure its possible - your hormones changed.
    feeling different in 2 weeks? not likely - based on 1 shot a week youre on a longer ester, its not out of you in 2 weeks. if you were on a very short ester, sure...otherwise it takes longer...but yes youll feel it...btw that's what the HCG is for.

less than 1cc a week is quite small for those large side effects

13. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

my GF is a pro female bodybuilder...I know exactly what she eats and how she trains (I do both with her)...of course in the off season they enjoy food like a normal person...matter of fact we hate when were out having cheesecake etc...someone says --- oh my you eat that!!?? uh yeah, it tastes good lol...we eat normal food too - in moderation! when were stuck in prep we choose to eat that way...pizza does taste better lol.

SpeedyE likes this.
  14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I've been meaning to order a pair of those for a long time. A pair of pair is good I guess. For $50, I hope they don't suck:Poke:

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I ordered the set that has 1 amber and 1 darker lensed. The darker ones are meant to be worn outside in sunlight (haven't used them since I have plenty of sunglasses), the amber are for inside. It'll take a quick bit of getting used to seeing everything inside in that amber hue, but for the sake of your eye health its definitely worth it.

And not just for helping you sleep better, they are now studying the effects of blue light causing your vision to deteriorate prematurely.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6288536/
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5854379/

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I didnt pick that up earlier. HCG on cycle is a terrible idea. The reason you take HCG is so your testes recover after coming off cycle. TRT is never ending so HCG should never be part of the protocol. Also, anti E drugs like Anestrozole should only be taken if sign of aromatization occurs (gynocomastia, etc.).

I would be very wary of the doctor that give him that protocol. He doesn't understand endocrinology.

I will add, TRT is a last resort because its forever. While I love the impact TRT has had on my life, walking around with nuts the size of premature almonds and constantly checking for tits, hair loss, and high cholesterol is a pain in the tail.

I am 10 years into this and still feel like I know nothing so any correction of what I have learned is welcome. Sadly, I still know more than most doctors.

17. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Thanks for reiterating making my point.
    Is your girlfriend an IFBB pro?

Ride safe,
    AAron

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

she is yes, won NPC bodybuilding national overall last year, planning on doing her first IFBB show next year.

Gorilla George and DucatiBomber like this.
  19. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Check your PM’s here. sure I’ll see you at a show soon.

Ride safe,
    AAron

20. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Both of you need to man-up :Putter: