1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 13 | Buddh | Indian | Sep 22 - 24

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Honda might have a training session for Mir on how to pick up your crashed bike on concrete:Poke:

Don't grab here cause it might be hot....wow...ya thinko_O

kirk erlinger likes this.
  2. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

the honda had some balls too…..MM was actually pulling away from Binder on the straights.

3. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

what happened to A Marquez in qualifying? looked like lower leg...

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Broke ribs

pfhenry likes this.
  5. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

The camera shots panning out across the land remind me of 1975 Southern California stage two smog alerts. Clean it up!
    Gosh, of we can do it, why can't everyone.

6. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Developing country. Cheap energy and transportation, over time, leads to prosperity and improvements.

stk0308, BigBird and 5axis like this.
  7. gapman789

Come on JR! Helluva pass

Awesome last lap .battle

8. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

CONGRATS JOE!!

9. gapman789

Bunch a drama queens....Yea you Jorgay.

Shoulda black flagged him for intentionally pulling his zipper down....Announcers acting like as soon as he realized it, he zipped it back up....3 laps later.

While Jorgay is fainting, BEZ is climbing 3 stories worth of scaffolding to celebrate.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2023
    MELK-MAN and notbostrom like this.
  10. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Please tell me you are being sarcastic. Heat exhaustion is no laughing matter.

11. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

You'd definitely think Jorge was better trained in the heat but apparently Bez is a sleeper marathon endurance guy. Really starting to look like Miller is gonna be gone.

BigBird, gapman789 and Phl218 like this.
  12. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Looks like we have a championship on our hands here. Great weekend, I like this track. Brought honda and yamaha back to the front, but the cream still rose to the top. Great to see a Yamaha in parc ferme again.

cbush, BigBird and MachineR1 like this.
  13. gapman789

Ive been beating on rocks for a living 12 hrs a day the past 36 yrs.......Please tell me about heat exhaustion.

He's the dumbass pounding red bulls pre-race....The worst drink ever for hydration.

wac likes this.
  14. 418

418 Expert #59

Those promo cans don't have Redbull in them...I'm sure road construction is the same thing as riding a 250hp+ prototype. :crackup:

Sounds like you're the dumbass.

15. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

If you believe there's Redbull in those bottles, you must think strippers are actually into you too.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think that Marquez had a good point on Friday and that the cream is not necessarily who you think it is.

New track, no data, talent made the difference and the cream rose to where Japanese bikes have no business being right now.

Not trying to take anything from the top two (or three, but now you had kept it right side up) but to paraphrase a great comedian, congratulating the guys for still winning on the Ducatis this weekend is like congratulating people for taking care of their kids. They are supposed to do that! :D

Boman Forklift, scottn, cbush and 5 others like this.
  17. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

He would never made it an hour on our Concrete Chain Gang down here in South Florida :crackup:. I seen 90 feels like 99 on the feed , that's a winter day.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  18. gapman789

There are many many jobs that are 1000x more physically demanding than sitting on a 250 hp motogp bike for 35 mins. Ever rake 600 yds at a 4" slump, 11" thick in real feel temps of 100+ for 10 hrs? I'd say you would be done after taking your first step in the shit after you rip your acl out. :crackup:

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Everybody can have a bad day, no matter how used to it. I grew up in Africa. The one time that dehydration got me was in New Hampshire.

(I mean, I didn't pass out or nuthin' ghey like that. :D But my hand wrapped itself around the throttle grip and I could not extend my two fingers to grab the brakes when I got to the turn at the end of the front straight)

20. Irate

Irate Member

Are you raking in a leather suit and helmet riding on a furnace where a lapse of concentration can kill you? Not a great comparison.

The heat got to him, he struggled with it but ended up second. Pretty good day.