1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 28, 2022.

1. The Beer Hunter

The Beer Hunter Well-Known Member

Agreed. He has demonstrated he has the pace in arguably the world's most cuthroat class. I can't argue with him; sleeping in my own bed, in my own home, with my dog and wife goes a long way. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a wildcard appearance or two out of him.

Senna likes this.
  2. prm

prm Well-Known Member

GG and Cam on BMW next year? Who had that on their bingo card.

5axis and henry_carlson like this.
  3. Busdriver02

Busdriver02 Well-Known Member

2023 is gonna be good.

henry_carlson likes this.
  4. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

But
    GG gets Pirellis. Can anyone other than yamaha make the usa Dunlop work at the front.

5. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Would have really liked to see Cam in the WSBK paddock. He was offered the Corse ride a few years back but the Yamaha deal here was way better.

I can’t believe Attack didn’t land him.

6. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Same. I think GG and Cam should have switched spots. Garrett is more comfortable overseas and knows at least Spanish fluently.

7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

So Gg and cam on same us bmw team or just both be on BMWs in a different paddock?

8. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Different everything. GG rumored to be going to Bonovo in WSBK teamed with Loris Baz, Cam to MotoAmerica with Tytlers teamed with Corey Alexander. Not much ‘official’ about any of this.

Quicktoy likes this.
  9. Quicktoy

I saw Scott Harrell call out the road racing world story on Facebook as having no substance but John Ulrich commented on his comment saying it was all true.

ungwaha and prm like this.
  10. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Kinda sorta somewhat reliable source says that Westby will be adding another bike and getting BoBeer so he stays on Yamerhaw. Rumors are a flyin' for sure....

11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Yamaha looking at going to a v4 is interesting

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

wonder if it will take away from the sweet handles

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

A JU/ RRW story is usually based on cold hard facts and that whole 2 solid source/ from the horses mouth journalist stuff.
    I may not like boobytitties coming home but I’ll treat it as true because of where it was reported.

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Is there odds on the betting sites for Razali’s teams even making the grid next year? I’d put $20 on them not finishing the year and leaving a lot of people owed money.

They lost Withu as a sponsor this week.

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

that sucks!

can't afford to lose yet another team from the grid

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

Pretty sure Cb6 could have easily landed a WSBK seat after 2 seasons in Moto2 but he wants to be home and have alot less travel. It'll make an exciting championship here next year especially if Petrux, Herrin, Gagne and Petersen all remain in MotoA as well.

I thought Petrux was going to Aruba but he came out and said it won't happen. His choices are MotoA, retire or race Dakar and then retire lol

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

Cameron's story arc seems similar to a racer that raced in America for many years, who that shall be unnamed from Australia

18. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

He's also doing great in MotoGP and has looked very good from the get go. Maybe that was more rider than team?

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  19. Quicktoy

I truly believe this.

20. Quicktoy

He better win a couple of 200s then. :)

BigBird likes this.