1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 BBS Formula 1 Fantasy Racing League

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 13, 2022.

1. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

How in the world did Tifosi end up with a team like that?! Did he hack the game?

I thought for sure I was losing 1st after Mahoney outscored me by 60 in the sprint yesterday, but Checo going out was a big hit. I try to stay away from 2 driver+team combos. Its too big a swing if something goes bad.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I didn't even think that was possible until reading this. Did they change the rules at some point since we've been playing this game? I specifically remember that not being possible at some point in the past. Or maybe was that another game we played?

3. KLM

KLM Registered User

Too many chips on blue today. I had delusions after the sprint; reality slid its dick right in on lap one.

4. thrak410

Well after the first crash, I had to hope k.mag got a dnf since my top 2 rivals had him as their double points driver. Sorry guys! :p

5. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

What happens if I don't have enough money in the bank to fill the last driver on my roster? The only one I can afford is Latifi, but he's the one I just let go so he's locked.

6. thrak410

Sounds like you end up with an empty spot

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm too late here to help you but I think that you need to have a complete roster to play. That means making changes and paying the fees to break contracts.
    I hope I'm wrong and that you didn't get screwed trying to field an incomplete roster..

8. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

If this was last year's race, I would have crushed it!

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Picked up Bottas this week and selected him for double points. The usual.

10. KLM

KLM Registered User

I did the same, laughably.

HPPT likes this.
  11. thrak410

LOL ... I've been off the Bottas wagon for a while. He started off with a bang, but has consistently fallen down the order.

I'm clinging onto this lead man, sheesh!

12. thrak410

@HPPT Whats going to happen with your team and Albon? :eek:. (or did he drop off for this race?)

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think that the rule is that you get the replacement driver. If that's not the case, I'm screwed.

14. thrak410

Wow this race hurt me bad... between the grid penalties and the mess at the end my points lead has been cut in half, and lost too much $ ! :Puke:

And look at 'Albon' scoring insane points :eek:

15. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

This is…………………..truly a shame. :D

16. KLM

KLM Registered User

Not badly enough; I cannot catch you. You stumble and I lose Alonso and Ricciardo. This game makes for angry Sundays.

thrak410 likes this.
  17. thrak410

Haha well only 6 round left since Russia is cancelled... almost crunch time! :D

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No retirements today! Finally! :beer:

19. thrak410

Over 1000 points is pretty impressive!

I just can't believe I stretched my lead out ... 5 races to go and I have an empty team! :O

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So of course I had Sainz and Ferrari for this week. And switched my double points from Vettel to Albon. The day was over before the end of the first lap. I spent the rest of the race wishing for more retirements, but of course none came. Life is back to normal. :mad::rolleyes: