1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 BBS Formula 1 Fantasy Racing League

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 13, 2022.

1. KLM

KLM Registered User

Looks like this is Bottas v Ricciardo for the fantasy title.

If DR survives T1 unscathed, with Alonso next to him, I’ll be amazed.

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

I approve this message. :D

3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

We'll see haha... I'm hoping my mid-pack attack outperforms latifi so much it'll make up whatever the double points gap may be :crackup:

Anyway, tomorrow will be fun!! I predict some yelling at the TV :D

4. thrak410

Congrats man! Long season and it came down to the last race.

Stroll screwed me so many times over the season I just couldn't bring myself to set him as my dbl points driver... and once again, he screwed me. :crackup:

Once Alonso went out I figured that was that :(

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wait, what? Who won? Did we have another last lap overtake? I haven't even looked.

Either way, congratulations to both of you. It was a fun season. I hated every minute of it. :D

Probably my last, though. The F1 calendar has grown to a size that is starting to make it an appealing to me. Actually, it's been happening for some time. I think that my limit was maybe 20. We will be at 24 next year. I am old school: I was happy with 16. Gives you time to miss it in the winter. Liberty Media's insatiable appetite for money will be forcing me to make some time-management choices and F1 is not going to win that, especially with the current quality of the product.

So anyway, just letting you gentlemen now so that someone starts up this thing next year and you all doesn't get caught by surprise at the first round.

6. thrak410

Oh you know that will still happen :D

Thanks for hosting and getting this rag-tag bunch together.

7. KLM

KLM Registered User

This has always made F1 more fun; thank you Papa for always making this happen. It has always been appreciated. Best wishes to you guys.

Nice fight Thrak; it’s amazing how quickly things tip one way or another. Good times.

thrak410 likes this.
  8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Yeah, thanks Papa!

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You're most welcome, fellows.

10. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

What was the winner points total? I ended up with 3848 but was only playing with me and another friend.

Edit: NM I was playing on fantasy.formula1.com

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!