1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 BBS Formula 1 Fantasy Racing League

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 13, 2022.

1. KLM

KLM Registered User

Yeah, this fucking game drives me nuts.
    Last week I thought I had something; then both Hamilton and Verstappen spin!?
    This week stars align and I get 1000+ points…but Thrak and I have mostly the same teams (and I gain 2pts).
    Why do I care so much? Fuck.

2. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

You gained *only* 2 points... I got some decisions to make here coming into the final rounds. Do I go full strategy\defensive or push to extend the lead? :confused: Max just fell off my team :(

3. thrak410

Wow man, we scored the same points in Quali :D

I didn't expect such a poor performance from Ocon. :confused:

4. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

GD, I forgot to pick a constructor. Oh well.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sainz: check
    Ferrari: check...

6. thrak410

Man wtf this race is killing me !!!

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Vettel: check

8. thrak410

Man what a horrible weekend for me .... I couldn't put Ocon on for double points so went with Stroll over Bottas, wouldn't have mattered since they both DNF'd... meanwhile Vettle driving like he's 22 years old and Alonso trying to go airborne but keeps going to pass Ocon WTF!

Complete disaster. From +72 to -126 in a single race. :mad::Puke::(

9. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

That’s a damn shame. :D

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I panicked briefly when his pitstop went to shit he recovered nicely enough.
    Yeah, I feel almost as bad as I did when you lined up without a constructor.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2022
  11. thrak410

you guys are harsh :p

:crackup:

12. KLM

KLM Registered User

Papa just nicking away at the lead, regardless of who has it…a good few races ahead to end this.

13. thrak410

bleh ...

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't think there's enough races left. I would have to be perfect through the end (and you guys have seen enough of my first-lap performances to know its impossible) and count on some catastrophes at the front. I've already made my peace with finishing third at best.

15. thrak410

Wow I took some risks, including dropping Sainz and taking a $700k penalty, to get some flexibility and man, it paid off! I still can't believe Alonso scored almost 350 points.

I was super pessimistic before the start with 4 out of 5 drivers in the bottom 7 of the starting grid, so to retake 1st place - I'm just ecstatic! :D :D

16. KLM

KLM Registered User

I thought I had you, after the sprint. Alonso…I want to fight him.

19000 points and only 20 separate us, will make for a fun last race.

17. thrak410

Lets just hope its a straight fight and no craziness like last years final race LOL

Really I'm just hoping Alonso doesn't hit Stroll again. My bigger problem though is that Alonso just popped out of being a double-points driver! :confused:

18. KLM

KLM Registered User

Alonso only crashes when I have him. I don’t plan to have him, so that means he gets on the podium.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I hope all y'all's your cars explode on the first lap! :D

KLM likes this.
  20. KLM

KLM Registered User

19 car pileup…Latifi wins.