1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 Supercross Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Bloodhound, Jan 14, 2021.

1. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Not one word about KR's mental breakdown? He just doesn't seem to have the killer instinct..

418, evakat and kirk erlinger like this.
  2. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Textbook choke moment from Kenny but the crowd here only shits on Tomac.

evakat likes this.
  3. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

KR has thrown in the towl... as soon as Webb passed him he gave up the fight.
    You can count Webb the 2021 champ.

4. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

While it's obvious, S/X and M/X are so volatile, it's not wise to be crowing until the final race is in the books. As far as this place bagging only on Tomac, he's had the largest crowd of worshipers in here of any of the others for a few years now.

5. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

I think KR used up a lot of energy in that crash and just couldn’t push any more.

6. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

Kenny was never at Eli's level so Tomac is the bigger disappointment . Eli now has self preservation, beast mode is gone, tunnel vision and flow are gone. It's time for retirement.

Kenny is now just the closest person we have to shutting down Webb and he can't do it. I can't believe KR allowed Webb to win that race, unreal.

Jason Anderson needs to get his shit together, he could have been winning races.

Because he was godly good when he was on . How do you not be a fan of a dude who has put in the rides he has?

Canadian Bacon likes this.
  7. Past Glory

You'll have to ask the Stoner and Lorenzo haters to answer that one.

8. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

Races saturday were good. nuts watching McAdoo crash more and still finish. Or even start for that matter.

just don't like Webb. I'd love to see any of the riders punt him off the track. Barcia, tomac, KR, Anderson, whoever, don't care just someone wipe the smile off his face.

Sucked to be surrounded by Webb ball lickers at the race. :) Love me some KTM but just can't get behind him. Was really hoping KR was going to get one this year.

I think Tomac is looking forward to the outdoors already.

ToofPic likes this.
  9. KR is missing something, not sure if he can get it back and I’d not take a bet that he will. Webb is riding solid, not doing anything stupid on his “off” nights and keeps the championship in mind. I wish Pleasinger would make that extra step, he’s a great dude who is still very much in touch with his roots. I’m thinking his fitness is lacking a bit but who knows. Tomac seems content riding and getting checks for as long as someone will keep paying him, agree with 152 100% on that one. I’d love to see Anderson get it together, he just keeps doing dumb shit.
    If KR was on the fence with confidence Webb just knocked him down a lot more and I’m OK with that. Marvin needs to just go away, he’s beyond done.
    Macadoo is fun to watch but needs to reign it in, ALOT.

gt#179 and masshole like this.
  10. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

They had an interview with KR pre-race where he basically said he's happy weather he wins or not. Not something i'd want to hear as a team owner, for sure. I agree with the comments on Webb. For some reason, he just has a face that's really punchable..:crackup::crackup:

Senna likes this.
  11. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

+1 on Plessinger. Been following him since 250's and love his style and attitude. Now he's got a taste for being out front and I think it's only a matter of time before he wins one of these. fitness could come into play, but it's going to happen soon and i can't wait to see his podium speech and parade lap. :)

Still love watching Tomac ride, when he's on, he's untouchable but it's when he's not that it drops down a notch or two.

Marvin reminds me of Pedrosa. too much so. Love marvin and his work ethic and had hoped he would move into the #1 when RD retired but he's had some accidents and his brothers situation didn't help the mental side of things.

12. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Cameron Mcadoo interview with ricky and jeff in the youtube video thread.

13. Past Glory

Webb moves closer to the title, and what a polite guy he was, letting MM25 have that win. I thought for sure ET3 would put on a great show, seeing as they were "at altitude". Oh well, it only cost me a dinner.

14. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Big congrats to Jo Shimoda on his first 250 win! Same time, Christian Craig had a monster crash and showed huge balls even attempting to get on the bike for a heat with a broken fibula.

Tomac was probably looking at outdoor MX 2 rounds ago... KR seems to have just given up to Webb about the same timeframe. Good rides for Mookie and Ferrandis last night as well.

15. Was hoping Webb would clinch it last night, the boy needs to get a damn start.

16. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Ken Roczen interviews the past two weeks "whaddya want me to do?" He probably said that 5 times last night.

masshole and ToofPic like this.
  17. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Yeah- odd interviews for sure. How about not crash out of the lead? Pressure got to him and he made the mistakes- no need to pretend it's anything else.

18. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I was so wrong about Webb being content with just points racing at this point of the season- dude smells blood in the water and is racing circles around Roczen and Tomac. I'm so impressed with him and the season he's had.

kirk erlinger likes this.
  19. Past Glory

Webb closes out the 2021 championship season in style. He broke Roczen with that pass at the seven minute mark.

masshole and evakat like this.
  20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

He broke Roczen about 2 months ago.