1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 Supercross Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Bloodhound, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

lol this aged like a fart sucked into DaveK's mouth.

TLR67 and Knotcher like this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

They couldn't safely get him and his bike off the top of that jump so regardless of his injury status, the right call was made. Hard to tell from tv but thats a tall container they are jumping so its a long way down especially for multiple to safely do it during a race.

pfhenry likes this.
  3. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

That 250 race was incredible. I thought that boy was headed to the ER at best.

evakat likes this.
  4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

He is a BadAss for sure....

masshole likes this.
  5. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

i never said he was faking being hurt, it was a serious crash, All im saying is after banging your head n body , he couldnt get up on his own, looked dizzy walking down the ramp but then all of a sudden you can jump on a bike and race, makes you wonder.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Go work corners. You'll stop wondering.

TLR67 likes this.
  7. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

contusion on his leg. Adrenaline was his friend. He was fully with it when talking to the medics, which was surprising. I would be dead.

8. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Both Webb and Tomac sucked ass- somewhat disappointing to watch.

Safer to pet the polar bears at the zoo with one hand while poking them in the eyes with the other than to ride anywhere near Barcia.

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Fuck him! :D

10. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

I don’t blame Mcadoo for riding. As a matter of fact I admire the fuck out of what he did. I DO call total BS on the rules that allow a rider that stopped a race with a wreck to get a mulligan. I think everything was handled properly and he definitely got the shit knocked out of him but the rules allowing him to restart will someday allow someone to fuck the system. This wasn't that but someday...

11. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

kinda like Disalvo blowing up a motor, than rejoining the restarted daytona race, and winning? Ski

Red Fox Racing and ToofPic like this.
  12. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

More like Blake Young doing the same thing at Road Atlanta back in 2012.

TLR67 likes this.
  13. RightSideUp

RightSideUp Well-Known Member

Yep first think I thought of once I saw he was allowed to rejoin, it caused a lot of controversy then too.

14. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

15. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

16. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

someone needs to tell him to abort mission a few tenths before take off and load up. they say those 2 heavy hits back to back (within a week) are potentially very serious

17. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Poor guy! That's was becoming hard to watch.
    3 Crashes in the main event!

Chino52405 likes this.
  18. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Was really hard to watch. Not all his fault necessarily, but it says something when you can't avoid incidents either.

ToofPic likes this.
  19. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

What's that you say?

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Good thing the season is coming to an end. Hopefully he'll make it to the finish line with a usable body.