1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 Supercross Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Bloodhound, Jan 14, 2021.

1. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

Atlanta tracks look wild and long.

2. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Long track layout and MX like conditions played well for Tomac today.

3. swiest152

couple more wins and Eli can be right behind Poto in total wins.

4. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

36 points down with 4 races left- don't see a comeback for Tomac. Cooper will just cruise around finishing 3rd and be a champ again.

evakat and Bloodhound like this.
  5. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Unfortunately i think you are correct

Bloodhound and masshole like this.
  6. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

it is cooper webb's to lose now. KRoc, and Tomac cant over come a whole race or more worth of points unles Webb gets hurt, dnf's one, or goes off the rails the next 4 races. bumming, I would have loved to see KRoc, win his first, after all the injuries.

I felt really bad for Sexton, that lapper probably cost him that win. you could see he was immediately deafeated, tomac put 6 seconds on him, in the last lap. just shows you, no fight in the dog. he should have put his head down, and went back at it... instead, he just gave up. Ski

ToofPic likes this.
  7. swiest152

Sexton gave up instantly, sucks that eli got the win that way. Sexton got boned by the lapper but, i also dont know why he followed the lapper.

8. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping the other two races here are more entertaining. I like these bigger tracks much more than arenas, but there was very little racing yesterday unfortunately. Did like seeing some new winners though.

9. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Can't teach experience- Sexton rode out of his mind but that was a mental mistake.

10. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed that track but it must've been like a freshly polished linoleum floor during the heats and LCQ's traction-wise. Even in the mains it looked like it took a delicate wrist in some corners and sections.

Chino52405 likes this.
  11. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

Lapper held his line. Sexton tried to go under when there was a ton of room around the outside. Sexton probably had his mind made up and didn’t adjust. It blows but that wasn’t the lappers fault. He did nothing erratic and stayed mid corner the whole way. Great finish for Sexton and I am real glad to see him racing hard and healthy

12. Chino52405

This is what I assume caused Sexton to tangle with the lapper too. Even if he was able to deviate, there wasn't much traffic and he was likely too focused on not putting a wheel wrong.

13. Chino52405

The Mcadoo/Lawrence battle with Mcadoo landing perpendicular on the table top was entertaining :D

Bloodhound likes this.
  14. cm1744

cm1744 Well-Known Member

McAdoo. Incredible effort to bounce back from that, um, cartwheel? I saw him lined up again and figured he'd try to salvage a couple points but wow! Great display from a determined racer!

masshole likes this.
  15. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

+123456789:bow:

16. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Anyone else this its bs that in the 250 race the rider gets hurt, sits there like a soccer player hoping for a red flag and then all of a sudden is up and ok to ride again. Thats bs. He knew if he sat there long enough the race would be stopped and he would have a second chance to try and win and not see his championship go out the door. If you cause the race to be stopped something bad has happened , you should be done.

17. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

I don't think there was any"all of a sudden" at all for McAdoo.

He got body slammed, probably knocked his breath out, maybe not fully conscious and slammed i n the nuts.

Was still limping badly on the podium.

Tomac was a disappointment. Bad start, fought his was up, then just faded.

HPPT likes this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Mcadoo looked like a ragdoll being slammed into the ground. That was no soccer faking. This happens to you, you're not going anywhere in the first minute. I don't care how fit you are.

19. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

you must be related to Justin Cooper.....CM wasn't faking, you obviously didn't watch him struggle to walk off the podium

ToofPic likes this.
  20. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

yea anytime you try to cuddle up with a tough block after a wreck... not usually a good sign.

Chino52405 likes this.