1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is mm93 ever coming back?

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

About anyone scheduled to race in moto2 in 2021, his brother, Sir Crash a-lot on the honda WSBK bike . . . damn near everyone for the #2 spot. Pol will be their #1 if Marc doesn't come back. . . at least for awhile.

Dovi is available.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Are you f@ckin' smoking crack!?!? He ain't gonna ride shit for his own team. Except for his girlfriend on a huge pile of money.

I don't expect him to finish out 2021.

and quit smoking the crack, that's so 1990s.

3. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I think this is what Dovi was holding out for

Knotcher likes this.
  4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Fail

I don't seem him walking away. Like Trump, they're gonna have to put him in a straight jacket, zip tie him, and drag him away. He ain't going down that easy. Have you seen the mob presence in Tavulia?

5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Isn't he in Spain, and not the US? You might want to qualify your statement a bit.

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Could be, however, didn't honda already try to jew Dovi in the past? Like attorneys and shit? That might be a little soured.
    LOL maybe they could pay pedrosa to come back and make the bike better like he did KTM?
    Or send Stoner or Lorenzo a blank fucking check...... Lorenzo is my guess.

SGVRider likes this.
  7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Sounds like Marquez is medically up shit creek without a paddle.

Honda letting Marc ride might go down as the worst sports management decision of all time.

Even us internet dumbasses thought it was an utterly moronic decision to let him ride and could lead to long term disaster. Imagine if Marc can’t race again? 3-5 more guaranteed titles for Honda down the drain. Incredible.

I really hope Marc fully recovers, comes back and beats the stuffing out of the pretenders to his throne.

8. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

That’s right. Dovi had a guaranteed contract extension if he was the best Honda in 2010. He was. They tried to deport him to a satellite for 2011 so he brought in the lawyers and told them to STFU. So they ran 3 Repsol bikes.

Between that and the way he told Ducati to pound sand, and everyone else to pound sand unless he got exactly what he wants makes me fucking love Dovi. Honda turned him down from the test ride gig because he wanted to race motocross, but he told them he was going to race KTMs because their dirt bikes suck ass. I truly aspire to Andrea’s level of not giving a fuck. :beer:

scottn, Phl218, TurboBlew and 2 others like this.
  9. 1kk8

1kk8 Well-Known Member

I really dont see MM93 coming back competitively.

Sad way to go out

SpeedyE likes this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

I think he would want his team to win

~sent from mobile

11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Shit like this is why you have no friends. You're as mean as Dave K., but less snuggly.

Blammo, noles19, motion and 1 other person like this.
  12. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

If formed, the VR46 team would only have two seats, right? I doubt he'd want to sacrifice 50% of the team, just to satisfy his ego.

Then again, he might write it in his contract and the sponsors would have to agree with it to ride the Rossi Gravy Train.

I wonder if he can get Martini & Rossi as a sponsor?

Oops, I guess they go by Martini only now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Think about it, crackhead. He gets one win and quits. Why would he stick around until they have to force him out.

He thinks he's worth € 6 Million to € 8 Million a year and no one is willing to pay even half that. He's day old shrimp right now.

He wants friends, I don't give a rat's ass about that crap. :D

14. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

That comeback race was some first-ballot-hall-of-fame dumbassery.

15. Knotcher

nah. Trailblazers passing on Jordan for Sam Bowie. Redskins playing an injured RG3, Everything the Mariners have ever done are all ahead of that.

elevenn7 likes this.
  16. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Dont forget about the Knicks drafting Darco Milicic over Carmelo/Bosch/Wade. Or the Bears moving up to take Trubisky over Mahomes/Watson.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

RGcatpee barely "played" a single game. He was out there acting like he could and being a gawd damn retard the rest of the time.

and any quarterback that thinks they're going to come into Washington and not get the shit knocked out of them, get injured and then move on to another team and burn it down is delusional. Maybe Cousins might break the curse, he did get the giant contract but left before Snyder could Snyder him.

18. Phl218

Phl218 .

GTFO with your stickless lacrosse talk. This is a MotoGP thread

MachineR1 and turbulence like this.
  19. Knotcher

Not anymore, Cochise.

Phl218 likes this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Shat up, Generalfeldmarschall Puddin' pants, shouldn't you be planning a winter offensive on the russian restaurant up the street before the snows come in?

ungwaha, Phl218 and Knotcher like this.