1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diesel owners

Discussion in 'General' started by vosnick52, Sep 24, 2020.

1. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Ouch ouch ouch ouch...

Ducti89 likes this.
  2. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Smog in China is what I was talking about. Assembly may have happened in MI, but I doubt all the pieces were made in the USA. I would say it's damn near impossible to have that to be honest. I'm sure all the electrical components are from overseas for instance.

3. Chonchito

Chonchito Active Member

Just picked up a 13' a few months back and trying to get it sorted. Is your truck stock all stock? No tuner, delete etc?

4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Bone stock....well, I did put weathertech floor mats in it...

I just got back from pulling the trailer over the mountain passes in VA and TN, the new reading for that trip was 9.3

5. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

just had first oil change done on the 2020 F250 with 6.7L.. RO-TELLA t6. convince me i was wrong...

t11ravis likes this.
  6. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Crisco. Go green or go home.
    Cali compliant, too.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  7. BC

BC Well-Known Member

That's what I run in both mine, and a buddy of mine has over 850K miles on his 2013 6.7 running T6

t11ravis, MELK-MAN and Ducti89 like this.
  8. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

ok - I know its dangerous to ask oil related questions, but my '05 GMC Duramax has had T4 in it since new (80k on it now).

T4 is a blend and T6 is full synthetic, which I have considered going to a full synthetic but would like to here the peanut gallery's opinion. :D

MELK-MAN likes this.
  9. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

That’s all I’ve ever used.

No Brakes and MELK-MAN like this.
  10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

[​IMG]

GixxerJohn011 likes this.
  11. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

over 850k.. ! holy FUK ! nice !

12. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

What ever you slow mfukrs!

My truck is a gem and is everything I could ever want in a diesel truck. No I didn’t ID every fuckn part on it from China mart or Mexico made. Good god y’all should ride a motorcycle more than post here.

I did have water in my fuel filter for the first fuckn time ever this week. Yea COVID has had me home for 7 months now. Truck doesn’t move any if at all. Hell I’ll take a motorcycle or my wife’s Jeep over that big pig any day to run up the road when needed.

I changed the fuel filter out and drained it a couple a times after a few short drives and and no more water. Called up my guys at the power stroke shop who deleted my truck and they said normal for a sitting truck like mine. Filter did it’s job.

So I took a staycation these last 3 days and drove the shit out of the big girl. Guess what, she loves me! 20 mpg city, turbo sound is to die for with top open back window open it’s just sex with a diesel! Fuck the government bullshit stopped up diesel trucks I’ll never buy another one, period! This truck right now is how it should have been sold. Duramax V fucking 8 sounds like no other deleted..

Want to save a tree, hug a tree, (I’m cutting them SOBs down at my house by the dozens, hate a tree) go ahead I won’t stop you, I won’t protest anything you do but by god don’t protest what I do. Two way street! If you want to pay 80-100k on a stopped up pos that’ll be in the shop constantly with emissions mandated shit, fine I don’t care but I can tell you over a beer or three there is a silver lining to your 80k problem.

Hurry cause I hear they’re cracking down on that sensible thought process. Good luck and god speed... lol

13. roy826ex

Lol what ever know it all, to long to read or care :rolleyes:

14. roy826ex

no one gives a shit!

to long to read, go back to surfing the internet for your intellect :rolleyes:

15. roy826ex

DEF (piss which is water) they sell on the Walmart endcaps is your contribution to saving the environment.

Congratulations you won, nothing :rock:

16. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

My response to your earlier babbling, was short, and to the point. I guess it was too long for you to comprehend.

Hence, no response by you.

17. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Dbag with the Dmax

turner38 likes this.
  18. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

How do folks put 125-150 k a year on a truck? Repeated criss country trips?

19. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

I gets lonely out here in the desolate Mojave desert....I don't C folk for days or months on end, So when I get the chance....It's rambling time.. Best pull up a stool & pack a lunch..:timeforabeer:

sdg and SuddenBraking like this.
  20. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Thanks!!
    You just gave me a new phrase for the little dicks.

Dbag with a Diesel!