1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scandalous O

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

The first officer into my house never even lowered his weapon until my identification was confirmed by the other officers. Not a chance in hell I could have asked anyone to wait anywhere while I grabbed ID.

2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

You greatly overestimate my (and I assume some others) desire to have police involved in anything at my house. My stuff is insured. My family knows exactly what to do if anyone should break in - same protocol as a fire - there is an exit in every direction between where you are and where an intruder/fire could be. My house is 1500 sq ft...I don't care how close the cops are, they're not going to do shit for my family's immediate safety unless they catch someone actively still trying to enter or just follow them in.

Also, you don't go to jail for being a douche - especially when you're white and on your own property.

G 97 likes this.
  3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

True but you could discuss it. At a minimum it would negate any illegal search probably (which was his fear).

4. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Yawn.
    Pass. I prefer to be uppity.

5. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I say that I’m continually amazed at the amount of people who are charged with upholding the law are completely ignorant to the letter of it.

6. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

With all that said, it`s amazing the hate for LEO`s.

I know many in different departments, and almost all are great people with good families, just out trying to serve well.

Yes, there are bad examples as in any group. But to demonize them as a whole while they are protecting people, while dealing with scumbags, (yep, most who get picked up are wrong) seems low.

tony 340 and XFBO like this.
  7. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Isn`t uppity generally used as a a racist term?

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Typical trolling.

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Yes.

11. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Trolling, yes. Typical, no.
    I was attempting to ascertain if X was in possession of the facts. His post clearly showed he did not.
    A 60-yo with a cane and a limp scuttling through a window? Flat out lie. The rest of the post is just a jumble of made up bullshit to justify the cops reaction which was in itself bullshit. The report from the cop and the ‘Uppity’ professor clearly state he was arrested AFTER showing proof of identity & residence. The entire thing could have ended had the cop not been butthurt after verifying proof that the man was who he said he was in his home.
    Spin it how you please, but this is just another example of bad policing. Period.

12. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Furthermore, I’m pissed that Obama made an attempt to bridge the gap when he could have stayed the fuck out of it. All he did was embolden idiots like Justin Barrett to come out from under his robes to expose himself. The silver lining is he got exactly what he deserved.

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

LOL....Bruh.....I went off by memory, its been awhile....I even corrected my initial thought that he climbed through a window before my post timed out.... so not sure why you're stressing over that pointless portion. So I went online and looked up the details... guess what.... it's not any more flattering but of course you completely ignored nor commented on the professor's bizarre behavior.....a Harvard professor???? Pfffttt.

So now the term 'uppity' is a racist word???? Lmaoooo.... and the list continues to grow.

Smdh... some people.

cav115 likes this.
  14. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

The "uppity" is used in conjunction. I was referring to the idea that we were trying to get away from racist BS.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dad used to call me uppity. Must have been racist.

Uppity has long been on the ever expanding list of code words and symbols that no longer mean what they once did.

XFBO and cav115 like this.
  16. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

In the context of this discussion in this thread, I thought there was some fishing going on there.

I could be wrong. :D

OP stated it was.

17. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Mel Brooks used it in Blazing Saddles, so it must be true...

cav115 likes this.
  18. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Blazing saddles was funy as hell....

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Shame it couldn’t be made today

cav115 likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It could be made. Just not by an old jewish white guy.

cav115 likes this.