1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scandalous O

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Obama killed more civilians than the coronavirus. Prove me wrong.

ChemGuy and cav115 like this.
  2. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Big O demonized police and cited racism at the memorial of five police officers....at their memorial.

you can find the video.

And on a regular basis, did the same to any white officer who shot the "wrong" race , the day of, and without any proof.

Almost always turned out to be justified.

XFBO likes this.
  3. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

You’re going to have to do more to convince me that there’s any truth to your statements.

cav115 likes this.
  4. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Not trying to convince you of anything.

But you can look up the video of the Dallas memorial yourself.....

Edit.

Just looked it up again.

At about the 42-minute mark at these officers memorial mind you, he starts talking about racial bias and bigotry.

I almost forgot how much I hate listening to that piece of s***.

Unreal that somebody would be so classless as to bring that up at five dead officers memorial service.
    He has no problem with it

Who would be so low as to think that would be a place to talk about politics or racial divide?

He pushed that narrative all through his two terms, probably costing a lot of officers their lives.

I'm wrong.
    It's all the f****** way through it.

That's the kind of racist b******* that divides this country based on a lie.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    speeddaddy, kangasj and XFBO like this.
  5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

+1.....It started at the very beginning of his Presidency with the Cambridge University incident....I knew then, we had a POS in the WH and he proved it every single year after that incident.

cav115 likes this.
  6. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Tell us what you know about the Cambridge U incident.

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually I don't think the prof was as much about race as being a pompous ass. The cops were there protecting HIS property and if had taken a second and chilled then worked with the cops and even thanked them for the effort on the way out. The there would have been no problem just a moment of his time with the benefit of making at least a couple of cops like him (probably more). Instead I would think they slow walk any call to his house for a long time.

If you think it was race then why did I have a cop slow trolling by my Mom and Dad's when I was there once. Yep I just wandered out and talked to him. Once I explained who I was and offered to show ID he said fine AND apologized. I told him no apology needed and thanked him for looking out for my parents. Took almost no time and every one left happy. The prof was just an ass who also happened to be black (though the second part was not his problem)

XFBO likes this.
  8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

No but that iceberg size chip on his should sure is his problem. The guy was an entitled, privileged asshole.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sometimes people react negatively, not because of a person's race, orientation, national origin, or other characteristic which they cannot control. They react negatively because the person is simply an asshole which is, ironically, 100% controllable.

10. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Lots of speculation and benefit of the doubt in a singular direction.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

What speculation?
    And where is the supposed singular direction benefit?

You have a trait to talk shit and not back it up with actual occurrences or facts.
    You’ve become nothing but a troll at this point.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The world's collection of assholes is diverse.

13. Fonda Dix

There are several.

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The story was public as were interviews with the POS. It was also public he went to police to impact the cops job. Sorry the prof was an ass who felt he was above others. You want speculation he is also a pain to students and the support workers in admin and janitorial staff also I bet. If not he is a racist and they are the right pigmentation, though I suspect he is just a garden variety asshole.

15. Chino52405

All speculative statements assuming there's no way race could have been involved. Not a single assumption or speculation the other way, just people who know what happened because of what they saw or read.

This place is 10 guys jerking each other off every day. I think I'll keep some distance.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Huh? You again don’t offer any specific examples of anything, just being a blow hard per usual.

And you’re one of the biggest jerkers and receivers. Congrats.

17. Chino52405

G deciphered....

"I still don't understand"

"I don't understand the question I asked you to provide examples of, therefore I reject this answer."

"...need to make it not look like I'm deflecting. Maybe an insult will help."

"You're the one who is the thing that you called me."

18. Fonda Dix

Yet here you are multiple times a day, every day.

You like watching guys jerk each other off? :D

19. Chino52405

I flat out told you guys before - I like to keep my finger on the pulse of all the crazy on both extremes. This place hands down now beats comments section of linked Drudge pieces for right wing insanity.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

You’re an idiot. I get it.
    I’m not the one talking out of their ass while being unable to back anything up other than talking shit. You own it.