1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Clarence - This was on Sticks page, a private page not the WERA page.

Sean - You won't answer but manipulate myself out of what? I'm not in anything but a hilarious conversation with well, I'm not sure what at this point...

Clarence - Sean P Clarke that was a TAG- A TAG. This is sticks domain bro.

Sean - Um, it's Facebook bro. A post Stick made about guess what - WERA bro. A post about WERA that you responded to bro. With lies bro. That you then clarified was absolutely you posting about WERA bro. Are you truly this confused?

Clarence - Sean P Clarke prove it ?? you can’t . Nothing was said in my original post about WERA ?? SMH ????? go re read it AGAIN !

Sean - I have read it, I have quoted it, your words are crystal clear. Why do you insist they say something else? Does this level of denial actually work for you? Are you stomping your feet for effect too?

Sean - I'm waiting for the "I was hacked" post next ??

Clarence - Sean P Clarke "Me still waiting on Sean to show us where I said WERA or him ...

Sean - So you can make memes but not read and understand your own words? That's kind of weird.

Clarence - No where in that post was WERA or you mentioned ??????????

Sean - And then I asked for clarification - where you specifically said it was about a phone call I made. Me. Sean. WERA employee.

Clarence - WRONG Sean P Clarke I’m waiting on you to show where I said "a phone call was made" . I said I was standing there when Jennings management said what they said. Who said anything about you ?

Sean - Dude, I quoted it. "Sean P Clarke actually I talked to the management personally. How about you calling and asking what the problem was. I know what they told me. " So what did they tell you? And you were responding directly to me with that - so if it wasn't about me then who were you talking about? Come on, try some honesty for once. None of the backtracking is getting your WERA license back so there's no need to keep trying to get out of it.

Clarence - Sean P Clarke keep digging your hole ?? why not just admit old CR hooked you line and sinker

Sean - What hole? What hook line and sinker? Seriously dude what in the world do you think you're talking about? I'm not in any hole, I'm typing on flipping facetubes while watching Myth Hunters look for Nazi gold and laughing at your weird ass posts. How in the heck you think you've somehow pulled a trick on someone is beyond me.

Sean - So back to the questions you cannot answer... Who was your post about? When you respond typing my name, who was that post about? What was your post about other racers on the BBS about? What is the answer to life the universe and everything? How many trips will it be to unload the groceries? What am I going to make for dinner? These are things that need answering.

Sean - You really don't understand how this whole thing works when threads are posted about WERA do you? Do you keep harping on the old thing thinking maybe people will write off your posts as senility? Do you ever actually answer questions?

Sean - Oooooh, commercial on so lets try this - "Hi Clarence, I'm Sean Clarke, I work for WERA and when I see threads on social media sites about WERA I read them in case there are questions I can answer or lies I can refute. Damn good to meet ya! No sorry, you don't get to try and pretend you somehow trolled someone when you had nothing to do with the original thread posting. Glad I could help you out. Just another helpful tip too - you shouldn't be making up things you can't back up with facts this close to Christmas, you'll never get off the naughty list with just over a month to go. Good luck in your future posts in threads about WERA and have a nice night! "

Clarence -
    Sean P Clarke I guess you were wanting me to say I was talking about you or WERA but I didn’t and won’t.
    What I will say is you assumed I was talking about WERA or you. You have -0- factual evidence I was. And BTW, are you speaking to me personally or a Representative of WERA ? And were you posting as a representative of WERA when you called me a liar and said I was cheating in WERA races ?

Sean - Awww, are we going to try and sue now? Yeah, you might wanna consult a lawyer before you start playing that game. Your words right here (that there are screen shots of) show everything I have said to be truthful and factual. Yours however, have no facts backing them up. I have never said you are cheating. I have said I think you could be based on some laptimes that seemed out of line for what you professed to be running, however I'd never state it as fact without tearing you down. Which will never happen now.

Sean - Gotta go, been fun, post up now about how you scared me off!

Clarence - Sean P Clarke no, actually you did say I was cheating, and a apology would be nice.

Sean - Uh huh....

Clarence - I believe you made it clear YOU pulled my license so all you posted was as a WERA representative . And since your speaking as a WERA representative for my post please go ahead and send me my license being pulled by mail.

Sean - Thats how we do it DU
    END correspondence between Clarence and Sean

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Soooo which management did you talk to?

3. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

Shifting gears like The Fast and the Furious

Shenanigans and Pixelator like this.
  4. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

What shit whistle was starting his own road racing club? Clearence or Cook?

5. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

[​IMG]

Ducti89 likes this.
  6. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Jesus, 1.5 pages of ramblings.

socalrider and El Cubano like this.
  7. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

[​IMG]

Funkm05 likes this.
  8. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

Overdrive has been achieved
    Ludicrous speed is up next

KneeDragger_c69 and G 97 like this.
  9. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I gotta admit, I appreciate a good shit show as much as the next guy. But between the endless cycle of stupid shit from Clarence, John Cook, Steve Someonemovedmytrailerandionlytypeinhaiku, John Branch, Melka, and Robby Bobby, its all getting a bit stale. I'm somewhat amazed any of the regulars on here (especially the mods) bother to respond.

Jesus where's that kid who got dogpiled on for dumbass street riding shenanigans or the guy who burned down his neighbor's car with his bike and no insurance? At least those were a change of pace.

condon66 and SuddenBraking like this.
  10. redtailracing

<Channels Russell Massecar>

"You should stay off the WERA board"

</End Russell Massecar Channeling>

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Page 15...did Mongo destroy road racing yet?

12. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

13. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Since we’re beating dead horses again, did Ben Probst ever make good on his recent blunder or are we adding another grievance to his list?

G 97 likes this.
  14. JBowen33

JBowen33 Only fast on Facebook

I believe Track Day Winners with Cook is what your referring too.

15. JBowen33

JBowen33 Only fast on Facebook

I think your the only one on the forum who thinks it’s stale... this thing is already on page 15 lol

16. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Only for Clarence it appears.
    :D

scottn and El Cubano like this.
  17. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Who the fuct r u !? DONT BE THROWING MY NAME INTO THIS SHITSHOW!!

18. John Branch

John Branch 90125

19. redtailracing

Hey that reminds me, Papa asked you a few months ago what the hell got you so pissed at Steve and you never answered. Fess up cowboy.

20. redtailracing

Ya know, the first few times I ever saw this in a thread it was usually in the form of TL;DR or TL/DR. Didnt have a fuckin clue what it meant. Couldn't figure out for the life of me what two Suzukis had to do with anything. Finally got fed up and googled it.