1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who’s going deer hunting?

Discussion in 'General' started by Scotty87, Oct 31, 2019.

1. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Thats an easy problem to solve, hunt for the fun of it and fill all the in-laws freezers up.

Dom17 likes this.
  2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Same around here, all the body shops are booming thanks to bambi.

3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Either you are, or you aren't. Man-up!

4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Deer are just plain destroying the woods around here. Nothing grows below 6 feet that doesn't get chewed up. I'd like to just go out and turn the deer into fertilizer. Don't care much for venison and I can only handle so much deer baloney.

OldGuyOnBlu likes this.
  5. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I live in the suburbs with a little property and we can't kill them. I'll count 5-10 at any time hanging out in my yard. I hate the bastards. They're nothing but giant rats as far as I'm concerned and I've almost been taken out by them going to work on my motorcycle on many occasions. Did I say I hate them?

OldGuyOnBlu and SuddenBraking like this.
  6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

On your own property you can’t take out Bambi?

7. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I suppose I'll have to trudge the 100 yards from the house to my stand. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How about non-lethal incentives to leave your property? Slingshot? Paintball gun?

9. rd400racer

I bought a decent airgun and I'll shoot one in the ass now and then but there are so many that it's really does nothing. I wouldn't doubt there are over 100 in my little 50 house subdivision, mainly because we're all separated by woody sections. They sleep in the woods behind my house.

10. rd400racer

Nope, I'm part of the city of Louisville and you can't discharge a firearm within city limits.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Can you legally own a grizzly bear?

badmoon692008 and rd400racer like this.
  12. Banditracer

Bow ?

13. Banditracer

You need a 4 wheeler. That's a long walk. :D

14. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Hmmm this would seem to explain your choice of firearm. :crackup:

rd400racer likes this.
  15. rd400racer

Funny you say that because my neighbor and I discussed a bow. We said with our luck we'd stick one and it would run all over the neighborhood and eventually die in the deer lovers yard and get tracked back to us. Not worth the hassle.

16. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Deer are friends not food

JBraun likes this.
  17. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

That crap has been in CO area for 30+yrs and no ones got sick from it yet.

Waiting to hear when we are going bow hunting. My bow and crossbow are ready (depending on which mood I'm in). Gun season will be taking the .450Bushmaster, .300blk 16", Win 94 .30-30 and a Ruger Super Redhawk .44mag for sidearm. The private land we hunt at (150acres) doesn't have a lot of long open areas for my .300win. The 450 will literally DROP a deer where it stands out to 200yds. .300blk more of a short range. Win 94 was my dads rifle and goes up with us.

18. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

So you can scare them away with random gunfire?

19. Doorman

Doorman Member

Hell yeah! First cold weekend in south Ga coming up,going tomorrow till Tuesday.
    And gun season opened two weeks ago!

ToofPic likes this.
  20. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Bow, with a good shot they might not even leave the yard, I shot a sheep at 50 yards from a hill above it, it took one step and fell over. Took out both lungs and the top of the heart. Shoot it just before dark and the neighbors won't know. :D

rd400racer likes this.