1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who’s going deer hunting?

Discussion in 'General' started by Scotty87, Oct 31, 2019.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

WINNING!

rd400racer and Newsshooter like this.
  2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Deer season is over already.

3. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Our gun season starts on Monday. Might get out for a couple walks around the property here and there, but I'm just not that motivated this year to go out and put the time in like in years past.

Coulda taken one from the shitter last week. Two does, and a fawn.
    [​IMG]

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

please broome bugs.png

Gorilla George likes this.
  5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Awwww, now you’ve done it! He will no longer kill bugs now cause those photos make him laugh.

6. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Got him opening weekend in SC, heading to MO to work and then hunt their rifle season next Saturday.

IMG_0052.JPG-4.jpeg

7. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Cross bow! Accurate, silent and damn deadly.

rd400racer likes this.
  8. speedluvn

I’m no expert but I believe the crossbow would still be considered a firearm.

9. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Im sure local laws are all different, but if noone hears it go off who's to say you have one? :D It'll be like those electric dirtbikes, people will be riding them and trespassing on lands more because noone will ever know they had been there except for maybe a few tracks.

10. speedluvn

That would depend on how well he knows/trust his neighbors. It takes just one call.

11. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

suppressor

12. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Last buck I killed with my bow didn’t even take a step. It did the squat down thing and just stood there looking around. I actually thought I missed until it fell over.

Newsshooter likes this.
  13. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

X bows aren't typically considered firearms by anti firearm ordinances, that being said they might only be legal for hunting during firearm season, it depends on the state though. In SC X bows fall under all other archery equipment.

14. Aww damnit. :crackup:

I wouldn’t kill those guys either. I should have been more specific, because by “bugs” I really meant spiders.

I’ll stomp a spider’s ass in a heartbeat.

ToofPic likes this.
  15. That would be awesome!

16. speedluvn

Fellow beebers would read about you in the Darwin thread :rolleyes:

Others would remember and repost the quote (originally about a dog) that the bear was probably hungry and Broome would have wanted the bear to eat him.

17. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I believe anything that shoots a projectile that can inflict harm is considered a firearm by most city ordinances. Guns, bows, crossbows, blowguns, slingshots,etc., as opposed to Nerf guns and Airsoft.

speedluvn likes this.
  18. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Id rather get popped for riding an off road vehicle where not allowed, than discharging a firearm within city limits and taking an animal out of season.

19. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I've got the guns to do it, but I've never hunted. Don't know how or what to do. I wish I did though. I HATE DEER! I mean I hate them. I want to watch everyone I see die. I've lived here 14 years now and hit 8 of them, one by motorcycle. There's a really nice tender scar on my right collarbone and you can feel the pieces put back together under the skin. A swell reminder of how much I hate them. Just a few weeks ago I was riding home, right about 5pm. Line of cars in front of me, line of cars behind me. Deer out in the cow pastures musta saw me. Took off, jumped the fence and ran right in front of me. Missed him by about 20 feet, but seriously... WHY?!?! All those cars at basically rush hour, and it chose me to dart out after/in front of. They have it out for me, somehow, someway.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yeah, no. Do you, but they are some beautiful animals. I see them all the time in my backyard, and they are so amazing. The way they communicate to each other is unreal. I read up on it and nature is truly amazing. Dinosaurs, hurry up!