1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Always good to have help in a battle though.

K51000, Quicktoy and 50Joe like this.
  2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

50Joe likes this.
  3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Yes. Here's a 60 Minutes segment on it. Very promising to help them live with it but still not an accepted therapy yet.

I'm no expert by any means. I just try to be available and listen and validate their emotions, feelings, whatever as most I can. Some accept me because of the chair, others don't because I wasn't in combat. Either way is OK. If I can help even just one person than it's a win. Many have helped me get to where I am today so I feel a need to pay it forward in some way shape or form.

I wondered if I would have some form of PTSD when I got back on a bike last May 31st at Road Atlanta. Fortunately, I did not. I was able to focus 100% on relearning how to ride in a very different way. I thought about doing a test run first in a big parking lot but timing did not allow that. In retrospect, going straight out onto the track was probably the best thing I could have done as a re-entry to riding. I didn't have time to think about anything except how to ride, be safe around fellow riders and then work on new techniques to start dropping lap time. I only got 3 sessions in but I dropped 30 seconds/lap between the 1st and 3rd sessions. Granted, my first session was turtle slow.

sheepofblue, K51000 and Quicktoy like this.
  4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

HEAR! HEAR!

Except for disliking the tariffs. Free money, is the best money.

5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

50Joe likes this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That’s one of the arguments for legalization of most (if not all) drugs. The problems come from the total lack of quality control

Quicktoy and 50Joe like this.
  7. Quicktoy

That’s just it. It’s easy to regulate through a pharmacy. It’s the street shit that’s horrible. But I know 100 percent it can help them. It’s pretty amazing what it can help you cope with. It makes you get it out and talk about it but not hold on to it so after you feel a small part you’ve been able to let go.

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

My guess is just having people around that care matters a lot. I have a Sheltie friend who takes hers to Walter Reed (she and her husband are both retired military) There is a pack of about 4-5 that visit on a fairly regular basis. Seems to bring a lot of smiles to people that need them. (Of course we know they smile the most about the sheltie vs the mere dogs)

We can disagree on things (in a civil manner) but my hats off to you sir. Sometimes a little thing can make a huge difference to someone else. You might never know how much but it does. There was people that literally said Dad saved their lives at his funeral. He was a test driver so you know it wasn't some spectacular thing like a doc or fire fighter type save.

50Joe and Quicktoy like this.
  9. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Beg to differ then I’m a liar. But I’m clearly not going to change your mind. I hope whatever’s going on with you healthwise turns out OK.

10. Quicktoy

I’ve shown facts. You’ve shown nothing. You’re a liar. You didn’t even respond to me explaining how all big pharma is going to have to start putting the prices in their ads of their wholesale prices on drugs so the USA public knows. Trump did that. That’s an amazing idea to drive prices down. But you just ignore ignore ignore. My sister has muscular dystrophy and me with a brain tumor. I guarantee we know 10 fold more on the subject than you. I’ve read the entire ACA more than once. You? So when you don’t know, please stop lying to others. Period.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  11. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

It’s great the big Pharma is having to finally put prices on their ads, that’s awesome. It’s also great they got rid of the bullshit mandatory tax/fine. I won hundred percent agree with you. However Obamacare is still very active.
    I’ve been in the medical field since I was 18 years old as a United States Air Force medic, then I was in the Anesthesia technician and a surgery buyer for six years after that, then I got into sales for the last 20 years The last six with my own Medical distributorship specializing in new start up cost saving products. I’ve got over 30 years experience in the medical field and I’m in hospitals every day of the week. I’ve dealt with two ailing parents that had to have long-term care and three bottles with cancer between the two of them ultimately ending in hospice care. And like you, I’m dealing with some health issues of my own. So to say you know more than me about the medical industry is a bit of a stretch.
    Again, Obamacare is very active and it’s fucking me every day. That is not a lie.

One more thing, the guy who stares at eclipses without any eye protection did say he was going to replace Obamacare with something better.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-obamacare-promises-236021

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    SuddenBraking, jase and G 97 like this.
  12. Quicktoy

My god and you can’t even read. I never said Obamacare wasn’t active. You keep saying I said that. Go show me where. I said trump got rid of it meaning it’s not required anymore and I don’t have to pay a fucking penalty. Winning all the fucking way around. Not paying the fine and scripts are coming down is so far replacing it with something better. Period. End of story. That makes you a .... drum roll please.... LIAR. Please stop spreading your lies in here. We don’t care.

13. Quicktoy

Don’t you ever say this to someone and then fight them on how to help them. That’s disgusting.
    You support the people who are fighting him in doing anything so he’s doing the shit he can like writing executive orders forcing hospitals and drug companies to be transparent and you just fucking bitch that he hasn’t done anything. How about you get behind the man and see if he had a congress that could pass anything how much he could accomplish. But no. You just wanna tell me oh man I’m sorry, I hope it works out for you but fuck the liar who can make it happen.
    You’re not better than the people that feel bad for me being left for dead by a three time felony deported illegal on the side of I4 but don’t support a wall being built.

K51000 likes this.
  14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Looks like your general was in cahoots with Theranos. He was on the board and was paid $150k. I am sure he will be safe from any fraudulent crimes but he did recommend them to the military.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

G 97 likes this.
  18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. Quicktoy

Everyone. Watch the first 6 min video. The GOP has finally grown some fucking balls. I’m loving it. See ya 2020

20. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member