1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

The irony between your question and that graphic :crackup:

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

But it is bold letters and pretty for posterization :crackup:

To the OP though a with hunt is a 2 year investigation with infinite resources where 37 people are charged and 7 convicted (pretty horrible for a federal conviction rate). Where of the seven charged all were either events years prior to the time under investigation and/or process crimes. Where gastapo tactics of home invasion where used to intimidate people for process crimes. Where family members were threatened. Where the other parties crimes were ignored. Where the entire staff was heavily in for the other party.

But then you are fine with using the intelligence agencies to try to entrap the opposition parties staff. Secret warrants against citizens using lies. As long as these were performed by progressives. Either that or if they had limited actions to using non-government employees to break into Trump Towers you would have been screaming WATERGATE!!!! <--this I doubt.
    :beer:

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Mueller is such a coward, would not commit to a crime but wrote a 400 page hit piece and now, he doesn't want to testify in public hearing because it will be a "spectacle."

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Doesn't that meme prove it to be a witch hunt?

sheepofblue likes this.
  5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Perjury trapped...hardly an indictment against the President. Flynn's was the worst abuse by the government. I seriously wish he'd be pardoned. I guess I'll have to wait until after the 2020 election. Sux for Flynn.

6. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I'm not sure. I asked how people were defining "witch hunt" there were lots of replies but no answer.

7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

They investigated Trump with the hopes that they would find a crime. They knew there was no collusion, yet the investigation was allowed. If that's not a witch hunt in your opinion you're going to have to give me an example of what is.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Let's throw in the investigations of everything Trump and
    Trump family related by the feds and NY State.

9. SuddenBraking

I define a witch hunt as an investigation which yields nothing. On the face of it, the investigation has yielded results (perhaps not as many as you gentlmen would've hoped for), and I think there's a significant amount of people who would take issue with your statement that "there was no collusion".

That being said, I'm not here to argue with you guys - I was curious if any of you were starting to have concerns about his mental faculties. If you're not worried yet, I'll go enjoy this beautiful day (3PM close today at work) and hope that you all do as well.

Stay safe, guys.

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Please show these results. Your idiotic meme didn't show any.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

No a witch hunt is an investigation into a crime that did not exist.
    1) Collusion is not a crime
    2) The people investigating knew it was based on false information
    3) They tried to find other witches to burn

It yielded all the results I wanted
    1) it is done
    2) our president did nothing nor did his administration (ignoring process crimes that only existed because of the witch hunt and bordered on entrapment)

Oh and there was collusion by the Hillary campaign included paying foreigners. Lying under oath and assorted other stuff but this was never about Russians or collusion it was always about over turning an election. So far they have failed.

But you will go on saying he is guilty just as they will regardless of any verdict or evidence. Be interesting to see who the demoncats offer up. Lots of bigots and haters right now including Bernie the commie who is in front, fine group.

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Do you think I care what Pelosi and Schumer think?

Please enlighten me on what the evidence was that Trump colluded with Russia. I've been patiently waiting 2-1/2 years for it, will I get to see it anytime soon?

That would be an incorrect definition. Law enforcement investigate a lot people and find nothing. Some of those investigations are to simply rule people out. That is not remotely close to a witch hunt. They saw the man and wanted to find a crime. How people are okay with this just because they dislike the President is sad and scary.

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

No, I do see the stress working on him but I am concerned about Biden's and Pelosi's incoherence and Nadler's fainting.

14. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Does everyone calling that ABC News graphic a meme realize that Trump was holding page one of the exact same thing up a couple days ago during his press conference?

15. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I’m not worried about them. All 3 are betraying this country and should be strung up by the feet from the Lincoln Memorial so that they can be beaten to death. Fucking pathetic POS. I’ll sing and dance if all three of them fell dead within the same year.

16. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I feel bad for @SuddenBraking. It’s truly sad that a person has allowed themselves to become blind to the truth.

I pray for @SuddenBraking, and I pray for th(slurring)e United States of America.

17. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

The Mueller investigation was a ruse perpetrated in hopes of getting Trump to slip up and either perjure himself or obstruct justice. He did neither over the course of 1 1/2 years. Mueller knew on the day he was appointed there was no Russian collusion. Andy Weisman damn well knew it 9 months prior.
    It was a coup attempt. They failed. Every single person involved should be hanging from their necks in the national mall.

Noticed how fast that shitshow got wrapped up once feckless Jeff Sessions was out of the way and Barr took over. Guess that's just a coincidence though...

FrancisA, G 97 and Fonda Dix like this.
  18. SuddenBraking

I appreciate your concern - when life's got someone by the balls like it's got me by the balls, it takes all the prayers possible to help me find the strength to see another day :D

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I will pray that someone lets go of your balls.

20. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Coup by who, republicans? Didn't all this investigations start and go on with republicans in charge of pretty much everything?