1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not in charge of the FBI.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I feel that is a desperate ridiculous attempt at revisiting their 25th amendment fantasy. These people are sick and Trump has their heads exploding. It would be comical if it weren't so treasonous.

3. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...market lemmings.

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Gotta love 'em. I've taken a pretty penny from them over the years.

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Saw the man deliver 1,000+ salutes, handshakes and congrats today. First time I have ever seen him in person.

7. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

“Washed up psycho” :crackup:

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

XFBO likes this.
  11. BHP41

12. blkduc

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/06/06/something-big-just-happened-mexicos-southern-border/

Winning already? I gotta say, I was not a fan of the Mexico tariff plan unless it payed off right away because over time it will get ugly. But it looks like it might be working already?

Think about how much Trump is actually getting done. It's amazing what you can do when you are not a swamp rat and don't owe anyone a damn thing. We definitely hired the right guy for the job.

kangasj, TurboBlew and XFBO like this.
  13. Spang308

And doing so against a severe headwind in the form of anti American swamp rats in the house. It's amazing really.
    He'll do great right up until Aunt Nancy throws him in prison! :crackup:

14. BHP41

Prison!! Bwhahahahahahaha. For fucking what! Maybe the elites here will tell us peons the crime. I’m sure they know.

See post 10351.

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Tell me they are still doing it for the next month and the flow has slowed at our border. Otherwise I say also put a 50% levy on remittances (or confiscate 100% as illegally obtained)

16. blkduc

You couldn't possibly understand, only the elites that truly understand evidence like @dsapsis "Deductive thinking. It requires evidence in hand, not imagined."
    :crackup:

17. Spang308

That's was my reaction. Jail? For what? Guess winning is illegal. Speaking of illegals...heard today Mexico sent their military to their southern border. Those fucking tariffs will never work!!! :crackup:

Trump has great instincts, but his greatest asset is his ability to make these sick twisted radicals expose themselves. Trump and troll both have 5 letters and start with a T. Coincidence? I think not. :flag:

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’d like to see her try, them him have her arrested and hanged for an attempted coup.

19. Spang308

In case y'all missed it. Too bad this loser isn't presidential. Where's Orvis been anyway?

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You serious??? Tell us you’re not serious.