1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American Flat Track Dixie Speedway in GA

Discussion in 'General' started by TLR67, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Live practice, etc on fanschoice right now!

418 likes this.
  2. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Hows the guy who crashed in Heat 4, singles??? been a long delay so far on the interwebs broadcast....

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Not sure....

They loaded two of them up. Still delayed

4. ChemGuy

damn..hope they are OK

5. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Is there any sort of live timing? My boss is running an SR.

Edit: Nevermind. Whoever posted fanschoice gave me a ticket onto the clue bus.

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Dalton just won his semi. He's flyin' Rob! His squaring off the turns move is slick.
    Good luck in the main.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  7. ChemGuy

congrats to Dalton and Robby...

Once a Wanker.. and Spang308 like this.
  8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Great job Rob. Dalton just checked out on them.
    Points lead!!!

9. Tas

Tas Well-Known Member

He sure knows how to ride bikes. Even faster on the CFR.

Good job guys!

10. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Coincidence that both AFT winners were at Robby-Bobby's Battle at the Bullring in Senoia last week?

I think not!:beer:

11. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Great weather and a great event. Introduced myself to Robby but doubt he remembers me - he seems to know the entire place, fans included! Lol.

Dalton looked awesome. Really nice kid to talk to as well. He said he just wanted to make the main at Daytona, but tonight he wanted to win and that he feels confident. Seems like the guy that once he gets a taste, he is going to go for it. It’ll be an exciting season.

Got to chat with Ferran Cardus and crew. Really nice guys as well.

Saw Matt Scholtz and some other Westby guys around. Always super nice.

The track was not an Yamaha track, that is for sure.

Briar Bauman is looking like a serious threat now that he is on an Indian. We saw that at the end of last year. I believe Mees has taken him under his wing in the past. The Harleys are looking better, Vanderkoi is just hammering on the thing. That said, the guy who was a factory Harley rider for three years and went winless, leaves the team, hops on a privateer Indian and wins on his second race on it. Lol. I wonder what Halbert is thinking about all of this.

Screwed up the media pass, so I had to shoot paddock. Because if that, I decided to shoot most of the event on film. We’ll see how it comes out.

stk0308 and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  12. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Awesome day and night... congrats Rob again... Dalton is kicking ass and your. A huge part of that..proud... wish Carver wouldn’t have dropped back at the end there..he was doing good all day..talked to Jake Lewis on the way there and he was bummed he couldn’t make it this year but he’s got a pretty good burn on his leg from the last race as well as a bum motor in his 450. Talked to JD at the track and he is pumped about riding for Attack. Can’t wait for Road Atlanta... I got some pics I will post tomorrow.. traffic was balls to the walls leaving.. I just turned my chair around on that back row and watched for 45 min..it was like the slowest sunset in the world.. even saw a Harley drop... Texas will be. A great race.. can’t wait.. this will also be televised on NBCSN tomorrow as well..

418 and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  13. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Congrats Robbie Bobbie, Dalton made that look easy. Y’all coming to Thunder on the Mountain next weekend?

14. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Awesome night apart from some injuries, hoping everyone recovers well. Dalton is a monster, look forward to seeing him on a twin when it happens. Carver lost the rear brake, huge bummer.

15. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

It was indeed an awesome afternoon and evening of racing, though I'm still praying for the two gentlemen hauled off in the Cherokee C. ambulances. As great as it was, AFT shouldn't come back until they relocate the wooden power poles along the back straight. I can't un-see that racer's body rag-dolling into the one just down from the exit of 2.

Robby, you and Dalton have got it going on! I think you were mentioned by the announcers as much as he was. Got to talk to him after the race. Great kid! Wished you weren't so busy, but I wasn't going to interrupt you. Congratulations; well done!

Great night hanging out with, and seeing lots of WERA veteran friends like Aldana, Ru$$ell, DeSpain, Rowe, and many more!

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

We will be there! I’m running timing and scoring. Dalton will be Testing the Husky!

17. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

If you hear anything good, please share it here.
    You can PM me if it's not so good. Still haunting me today. I'm saying my prayers for the 2 hauled off.

18. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Singer is banged up with a concussion, broken ribs, collapsed lung and a small crack on T4. Gonna go and see him today. Werner sounded worse, I don't know him so will let others speak. Similar injuries to Singer but more severe.

TLR67, Once a Wanker.. and Hoffman900 like this.
  19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:( :(

20. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update.