1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Zealand....WTF

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 15, 2019.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Must follow the instructions on the manifesto.

TXFZ1 likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Goal achieved.

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Criminals ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LAWS....smh...

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Good to see the people of new Zealand prove themselves as the massive pussies they are.
    Note to terrorists - you can get exactly what you want in new Zealand, just write it down.

jrsamples, Photo and BHP41 like this.
  5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Now there will be zero possibility of any resistance when any person with evil intentions decides to commit a mass shooting, the only hope the good citizens have is the response time of local law enforcement.... dependent entirely on them getting a call with exact details.

New Zealand has just become a Bigger Barrel and The Good Citizens are all Fish..

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I am more concern by them giving more incentive to the next mass shooter, these people study the previous shooters. NZ may have now provided another carrot for the next shooter anywhere in the world. They couldn't wait a month or two and then quietly issue the ban? Nope, let show the world how we are "woke."

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

While I agree with most of your post, it does give added incentive.

Ban? What good is a Ban? I am being serious? all you do is take the items "banned" out of the hands of "The Law Abiding"...it has Not and Never Will Solve Anything" (I would love to see an example of where it did work).

My example: Heroin, against the law, banned substance for decades...easier to get now, than ever.

8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

You presumed that I wrote the ban was a good thing. Unless NZ copied the 2nd, it does not apply to their citizens's rights.

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

No.. presumption, just additional comment, it irritates me to see things like these "bans", where the ruling class acts like it is the end all be all saving word.

I know NZ does not follow The US Constitution... I am speaking in general.. what are Citizens (subjects) expected to do?? (Sit and wait to be saved, by the rulers trusty guards).

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I wonder what they will do, are protests being planned now. This too plays right into the manifesto.

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I wouldn't think any protest.. mostly a "go along to get along crowd"... much like England, Australia,when they gave up guns, pocket knives, etc.... "We do what is ask, for the common good".

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

It is 'their common good', as they see it.

No sure why you guys are freaking out or being dickish (Well, yes I do actually but I digress).

NZ isn't at all in the same situation that the US is in terms of guns. There isn't an 'entitlement' culture over guns.

Mindewe, the gun manufacturers will relish their upcoming sales in the US... :D

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Care to explain how a "Ban" will improve the odds of not being killed by a criminal with an assault style weapon and hicap mags??

14. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Unless folks in NZ were carrying around semi-auto rifles for personal protection, what has changed for self defense?

Steve H likes this.
  15. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Because it will be against the law.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ah. Now an "inalienable right" is an "entitlement issue"...

Fucktardedness on full display. :rolleyes:

17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Lets see if I can do this...Suppose we now live in a time that is not like before when in the Friendly Land of NZ you could live and be free of fear of terrorists with intent...and now they are more or less intent on causing harm..would you like to be able to provide a certain level of personal security for yourself and family, Church, (place of worship)..or would you rather be totally dependent upon LEO for that protection.??

18. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I guess the opportunity to get these weapons for self defense if they wanted to.

19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

FkMe...why didn't I think of that???

Like all the other ills that are against the law...magically disappeared from the face of the earth..I totally forgot that...oldage sux.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So, with the new fascism in Kiwiville, how many of our snowflakes will be applying for asylum there?