1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Please look at the past emergencies declared by presidents. I didn't see anything that wasn't political since the two right after 9/11....

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Why don't you show us your work then so we can all see your calculations
    and the source of your numbers.

3. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Chess. The guy is playing chess.

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

What was escalated was by the demoncats. Using the national intelligence system to spy on a presidential candidate. Plotting to use the FBI to remove him from office, attacking his family and associates. The difference is throughout it all he has not surrendered to them unlike past Republicans.

The reason he has to do it this way is the Democrats are actively supporting those breaking the laws who are not citizens at the expense of citizens. Emergency for sure.

K51000 and XFBO like this.
  5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

That would be a good example if it were not for DACA. Which was explicitly voted down by Congress yet Obama implemented it and the courts force its continuation. Further where did the money to Iran come from? I think the precedent was set last term.

K51000 likes this.
  6. In Your Corner

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That isn't going to sit well with the muckety mucks at CBS.

8. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

I think it’s hilarious when the more liberal bunch warns “just wait- when our person gets in they’re going to do the same thing Trump does and IT’S ALL HIS FAULT!!!” They are gonna do whatever they want no matter what this guy does, so who cares what precedent is set. I have a feeling that liberals wouldn’t like the end result if they always got their way- and they know it.

9. In Your Corner

10. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Interesting interpretation of "didn't" "need" "this" and "it".
    I'll wait for the judge(s), thanks.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Judges won't stop it when it gets to the supremes. His choice to use it for this isn't any more ridiculous than all the other sanction shit they don't run through congress.

XFBO likes this.
  14. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

The law doesn't define emergency... it was written by and passed by lawyers who all knew better.

15. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

How bout this one?
    April 1, 2015 (still in effect): Blocking the Property of Certain Persons Engaging in Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities, continued in March 2018.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Let the open border liberal whacko states file. The reality is, Trump needs no emergency declaration for the following funds:

$1.37 Billion from Congress
    $601 Million treasury fund
    $2.2 Billion DOD drug intervention fund

So $4 Billion he already has access to, which is more than half of what is needed.

The wall is going to get built. The only question remaining is just how anti-American are the liberal Dems going to behave during the process.

#MAGA #Winning #TrumpIsYourDaddy

blkduc likes this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Obviously I overestimated your abilities. Sorry.

18. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Well, to be fair, both Ornstein and I. Don't know who else is on your team, but possibly you are correct with the impending process by which the answer is revealed. Or you can just keep on thinking you're correct and not bother with what it means to the people who will dictate its outcome.
    (I bet that really really, sharp guy Garth is with you, so you do have that. And lots of memes. Always lots of memes. )

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Dude, you really need to get laid. :crackup:

MachineR1 likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Eschew obfuscation, Dave, as uncharacteristic as it may be.