1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weed

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Oct 10, 2018.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Riiight, let's try that rationale on everything else too.....who needs laws to discourage illegal activities.....I mean since dead is dead, right? :rolleyes:

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Look...I understand your entire existence has been defined by your profession. Has your law against murder stopped murder from happening? Yeah...exactly...right. None of your bullshit laws have ever stopped anyone that wanted to do those "illegal" things from doing them. Just like locks only keep honest people out of your house. Do they help keep some semblance of order in society? Barely.

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Dude, how you haven't leapt from the tallest building or bridge in your area is beyond me....you are hands down one of the most miserable people I've ever come to know online, with an even more miserable life outlook. LOL!

Anarchy! Anarchy! :rolleyes:

4. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

the bigger question is: who needs legalities to discourage lawful activities?

FWIW a license is a permit to do what would otherwise be illegal.

dead is dead? there are many here among us who are presumed dead and they have failed to state a claim of life (to rebut that presumption) is it fair they have been underwritten?

5. Venom51

And just like that you have proven once again to not be very perceptive. If you think I am unhappy and miserable in life you couldn't once again be more wrong.

Enjoy your day handing out those highly important traffic citations.

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

LOL.....I hardly think you should be commenting how "perceptive" others are when you're clearly clueless.....again. Much like the rest of your LE related rants and replies. I've been retired for almost 2 yrs already, champ. Maybe get screened for early signs of dementia on your next physical cuz I'm pretty sure you knew that already.

Oh and hey, I'm only going by your miserable outtake on life from your posts here in the Dungeon, thankfully, I have no clue what you're really like in person. ;)

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

If you think the laws in the books [and more importantly their penalties] don't serve as a deterrent to a LOT of folks out there, then you need to stop drinking what Ken is.

8. Venom51

Well that's the difference between you and I. Me not agreeing with someone wouldn't stop me from hanging out with them. However very liberal of you.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Dude, projecting much? WTF did you drink this morning, a bottle of Jack?

Where did I say I'd never meet or hang with you, if we ran into one another? I'm just thankful I haven't met your miserable ass.....yet. ;)

Words have meaning bro, so who's being Liberal?

10. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

11. Venom51

I may or may not have gotten an appropriate amount of sleep for the last 4 days. I'm no longer certain at this point.

I did just walk in through that out door at Lowe's because anarchy. I'm not sure you could handle my level of civil disobedience. It's worth a shot though. :D

12. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

...looks like some guys on here should get together and smoke a joint or something.

gixxerreese and Chino52405 like this.
  13. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

a peace pipe.. its the real american way ;-)

14. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Only if it’s Elizabeth warrens hopefully she will have some fire water too. Lol

15. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Look the problem is weed is not what they said it was in order to make it illegal. I don’t know why everyone goes through leaps and bounds to act like it’s heroin. Face it weed was made illegal by a paper tycoon it’s documented it’s known. There was also a little of racist in it. My grandmother is from Bisbee, AZ and she told me they use to go to Mexico and get pounds of the stuff for cheap. Nobody cared. There wasn’t a outcry to stop the weed smokers.

Getting fined 5000 and 4 years in jail for a couple of joints is stupid. No one believes this is right but brainwashed Leo and some conservative twits. Luckily some cops get how stupid it is.

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Anyone that truly believes marijuana should be a schedule one drug while cocaine and meth are not is the kind of fucktard we don't need breathing any longer.

17. Venom51

Nope.

18. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Don't you dare start bringing history and facts into this...

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Please stop fucking up rational discussions with the sovereign citizen/natural law bullshit. The reality is that we live within a particular system of rules and processes that we unfortunately must abide by, so please allow the discussion to focus on making measurable changes within that system instead of standing in the corner shouting that the system is wrong.

You’re effectively supporting the agenda of “the system” by delegitimizating the arguments whatever cause being discussed. Think of it this way: if a group of us attended a city council meeting to express our resistance to a new big box store being built on what’s currently a nature park, you’re the one tagging along with us screaming that the store shouldn’t be built because it’s a public company and the Jews own the big banks and are responsible for all the worlds wars.

20. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

rational discussions? how is assuming you know it all already, rational in anyway? this is the main problem almost everybody has.

its not the that the 'system is wrong' and I did not say that, you did. the system is damn near perfect, its the ignorance of the people (the knowitalls) that allowed certain actors within it to corruptly manipulate it into directions it was never designed to operate in.

this ignorance also leads to statements like 'the reality is that we...'

what does a good racer do when the mechanics fk up something that prevents him from winning? he figures out the what the problems are and how to correct and prevent them.

dont focus on making measurable changes, focus on learning how to DIY. yes, I AM supporting the original intent (agenda) of the system and delegitimizing the arguments being discussed. because, in large part, they are based in ignorance.

'think of it this way'? no thanks, I'll continue to deny that ignorance too.

that presumption of death is very real in the system, for a good reason. if not, the completely ignorant would be in charge. hell, even a corrupt representation of them is better than that. perhaps you could answer the rhetorical questions Ive asked (for yourself) and learn how to show signs of life instead of showing signs of ignorance. 'condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance'

there is a national debt to be paid. are you prepared to pay it?

There is only One sovereign. was the same yesterday, and today, and forever.