1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weed

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Oct 10, 2018.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

BigBird likes this.
  2. chwolfe

chwolfe Well-Known Member

I can accept that.

3. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

its not the plant that is the problem, its the legal society. if you do not agree with their decisions but are obligated to follow them, review your contractual obligations. perhaps a novation is in order?

the thing with weed is, it has this ability to just make you say fk it! so you probably wont learn how to make a novation if weed is your motivation.

and that may just be one of the reasons why they would legalize it? the debt slaves have lots of problems, lets give them something to help them forget about all that, then they wont look behind the cur tain.

4. ton

ton Arf!

bizarrely (or not...), i don't think anyone's actually given their opinion on the original question.

i think the answer is yes. we're getting close to critical mass, as you suggest, and i think at some point Congress will simply acquiesce. It would be nearly impossible to move it through regular congressional lawmaking channels, from a gridlock perspective, i suspect.

it will, of course, require rescheduling. which failed not long ago. my understanding, however, is that hemp-derived CBD will be rescheduled (though not the marijuana derived ones... yet). which is forward momentum. Data from the legal states will be very helpful and there should be enough of it to guide decision and policy making pretty soon.

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'm addicted to Heinz ketchup. No shit.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Better than Hunts.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't buy Kerry Ketchup :D

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I brought home Hunts once.........once.

:)

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I buy the store brand at Aldi and I like it, dammit!

SGVRider likes this.
  10. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

store brands taste funky.. I throw them out and notice that even the ants and racoons wont eat that stuff. wtf?

sheepofblue likes this.
  11. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Fun fact: Burger King in the Amsterdam airport charges 60 cents (Euro) for ONE packet of ketchup... But the Dutch and Belgians eat mayonnaise on their fries like it is the last bit of condiment on earth.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

About that, Vincent Vega: I hear you were in Europe…

Lawn Dart likes this.
  13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Aldi is awesome. It’s like a human scale Costco where you can get 1 week’s worth of cheese instead of 1 year. There’s no stray carts and no stray homeless accosting you too. I think I like the German way.

14. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I was - and there is, in fact, no such thing as a Royale with Cheese. I verified it.

On that note - I desperately wanted to visit, but had no time in Paris. I had 45 minutes jumping from plane to TGV, and that was it. Funny story though, my train high speed train to Lille was 4 hours late, so now I have a 50 Euro credit that has to be used by 10/17/19, so I will be back... and I will make it a point to get time in Paris so that I can visit.

Spending thousands so that $50 doesn't go to waste sounds exactly like something I'd do.

Edit: I'm already debating my options of attending either Le Mans or maybe Assen GP. Seems I could maybe do either one only using planes and trains.

15. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'm sorry you have the gross inability to read all of the posts in this thread to understand where my response came from, or more specifically, the post I quoted to give that response.

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Bought some Publix the other day as people say their generic stuff is pretty good. Tossed it in the trash it was pathetic, I could have bashed a tomato on the counter and scooped better off.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:That sounds like should I would do too.

Is it name-specific? If not, OGs750 is gonna be traveling by TGV next week. Maybe there's a deal to be made.

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

10 pages. I haven't seen the word 'Gateway' yet.

:clap:

(I may have missed it!)

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The last use of gateway was for internet access...until you mentioned it.

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Actually, it seems to be about ketchup now :(

jrsamples and JBraun like this.