1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica Changes for 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by rcarson15, Sep 10, 2018.

1. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Haven't logged in for a while, but it's on BEIN under the sports package last I looked.

2. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

Don't sign up for the main sling TV just to get bein, you can just do the sports pack by itself if that's what you want. 10/mo or 80/year.

3. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Oh damn, didn't know this.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, I think I caught a deal for 72 a year or something for just the sports package.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

So that's it for the 2018 season now officially. They said that Tuesday's Dunlop tire test is the official/un-official start to the 2019 season? Has anyone heard about the definitive changes for next year team/rider-wise?

6. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Also curious to see what the media package looks like for next year with Bein's troubles. In today's day and age, I'm not sure being on cable is requirement but it definitely needs to be easily accessible via streaming. This was the first weekend I watched the Facebook live feed as I normally don't do Facebook. It was pretty good.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I'd be satisfied with watching the MotoA races afterwards on the Bein Youtube channel if that was my only option. But they don't do that for MotoGP and WSBK if my cable company decides to drop BEIN in the near future.