1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damn millennials.....

Discussion in 'General' started by rd49, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I like cruises because they include forced downtime. Something I wouldn't get on a normal vacation.

2. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Golf? Fuck golf....Baby boomers made it popular when they couldn't play tennis anymore.

Next popular sport? Bocce cuz that's all y'all old darts will be able to play.

Bocce tv station....mark my words. It's coming.

dickie doo likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Says the millenial whose generation watches video game tournaments.

jonathanp likes this.
  4. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Aren't we just the worst?

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nah...y'all aren't the worst, but when someone lobs one in like that, I can't pass it up.

I'm fairly sure none of us had much say in when our parents decided to get busy.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I like throwing darts.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Any game that you can participate in while drinking beer is good.

8. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Spent most of my high school hoodlum hours in pool halls but it seems like fewer and fewer places (especially bars) have tables anymore.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Still pool hall type places around us but less of the table in every bar setup for sure.

10. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

1/2 half of all people have always been of below average intelligence....

Sabre699 likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think the percentage is low.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  13. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

One would think that in 2018, we would not have to have the debate anymore on if the earth is flat or round. Especially with a generation that has been do nothing but living in their phone that has access to all the knowledge in the world.

14. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Why does no one say "both"? It would be a waste of processor power to always render the world as the full sphere rather than rendering an appropriate field of view based on proximity of the viewer.

15. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Technically incorrect. Since IQ is an integer the number of people at the median value is actually quite large, and is removed from both populations above and below "average"; thus less than half the population is below (and above) average. Someone with a 160 IQ should know that. :Poke::D

cha0s#242 likes this.
  16. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

yea, flying to Seattle. its really expensive for some reason man, way more so than anything Caribbean.

me neither, but not really my choice. i'll enjoy myself for sure, but at the same time, along for the ride... can't be choosey when its not on your dime. she's also old as shit, so that limits the kind of trip I WOULD normally do, to what she can do/we can do as a family (plus the little kids). i'll get back there on my own one day regardless, but yea man... i was blown away at first.

dickie doo likes this.
  17. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't half of a half be below half? hint...it's a 1/4.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

because it's uphill, plus going west you're chasing the earth's rotation so the flight is longer and burns more fuel...

Sweatypants likes this.
  19. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

?

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Let it go. He's on a roll.

DrA5 and motoracer1100 like this.