1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It actually looks like he made an attempt to catch her as she fell and that her weight caught him off guard causing him to go down with her. If the police have proof that she was intoxicated, the lawsuit will probably go nowhere.
    And Jase, you caught us. Every last one of us thinks the police should randomly slam people to the ground. It was a prerequisite to voting for Trump.

G 97 likes this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

I voted for Trump explicitly for his pro cop randomly slamming innocent peeps to the ground platform. It’s about time we have finally seen some results.

badmoon692008 and Ian178 like this.
  3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Ironic.

"“When you see thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just see them thrown in; rough. I said, ‘please don’t be too nice,'” Trump said Friday at a Suffolk County, New York event discussing the administration’s efforts to handle a violent gang known as MS-13. “Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put your hand over it. Like, don’t hit their head, and they’ve just killed somebody. I said, you can take the hand away, O.K.?.”"

http://time.com/4878838/president-donald-trump-police-officers/

fixerflyer likes this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Ironic? :crackup:

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Bonus points for gang banger head slams! I like those even more than drunk bitch body slams. Evil conservatives for the win!

badmoon692008 likes this.
  6. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Yup, looked at it again, and XF and Blkduc are right, she was guided to the ground....:rolleyes:

Is it ok to guide someone that's has passed out with their hands cuffed behind their back? You guide them to the ground so hard that their head hits the floor, then you proceed to keep your knee on their back while they are passed out and handcuff, because god knows that they are a threat. Oh wait, they may wake up and start hitting and pulling guns out. Can never be too safe...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Are you guys ok with this? When does a person dignity comes into play?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You make a shit ton of incorrect guesses.... :crackup:

8. jase

It's called a question. There's a question mark there.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Come on now, we both know better.

10. jase

My post was reworded so there's no guessing.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Projecting as always.

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Why bother asking? You've already decided we all approve of excessive force by the police and they can do no wrong. Are you asking so you can make yourself feel better? Is your self esteem that low?

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Haven't watched the video, but it is ironic that you can mention concern for dignity when someone recorded, and you watched, an invasion of personal space.

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Daughter not sister.

15. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Looks like a dash cam in public. No invasion of personal space, it's a public record. :)

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dash cam, cell phone...watching it still could be considered an invasion of privacy.

17. Hollywood

Hollywood different breed

I think jase should get some hashtags for his cause and get some real sympathy for his arguement going.

What could he use?

#drunkgirlsmatter
    #bodyslammeddrunkgirlsmatter
    #whydoesntanyonecareaboutdrunkgirls
    #isuckatcomprehension
    #thebluewallismean

Anyone else have any ideas?

Ian178 and G 97 like this.
  18. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Freedom of Information Act. This is one of those times the ACLU will remain quiet because they've actually boned someone in real distress. Not like most of their bogus requests.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not saying it's illegal. Just that there is a degree of irony in Jase's position vis-a-vis dignity.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've never thought to keep passing around a video of someone being strip searched no matter how distasteful I find it to be.