1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jaguar

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Nov 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Hey ... I’ve got a doggy, too!!! And I play video games. Heck, I even gave my XBox 360 to someone on here as a secret Santa gift a few years back. :D

2. sbk25

sbk25 Active Member

LOL, yup...Jag following Porsche's options pricing model--this is true. Unless you want poverty spec (e.g. stripped, base price), options add up...even if modestly optioned

3. I was almost able to pet cow today. There’s a bunch of them in a field on the way back from Reggie’s house and I’ve been trying to pet a certain one forever.

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I’ll throw in a cow for you, too. :crackup:

Gorilla George likes this.
  5. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Jaguar=JUNK.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

7. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

You know, I saw one of these the other day and they look good in person. Cheaper than the F-Pace too and the Tundra I was looking at..

8. joec

joec brace yourself

Thinking more about it all. I'm starting to get weirded out by the thought of sitting in a seat full of another dudes farts. It's yours.

9. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Come on now...we all know Broome has a garage full of seats so he can put a new one in each time he farts.:D

Gorilla George and ClemsonsR6 like this.
  10. bigkaley

bigkaley Well-Known Member

Gorilla George and omatter34 like this.
  11. Screw you both, I’m taking him to watch it get built then a VIP hospitality package at a BSB round. Plus Bacon is already in my name so by default it’s mine.

Metalhead and Gorilla George like this.
  12. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

My wife had a 2013 Jaguar XF and it was a great car and had absolutely no problems with it. I just bought a 2015 XJ in July. It is an absolutely wonderful car and have had no problems with it. Both of them are wonderful road cars. They are fast, comfortable and handle great. Drove the XF from Gainesville, FL to Raleigh, NC in 9 hours and stopped for lunch at Cracker Barrel. You can turn off the auto start feature by either using the button everytime you start the car or by disconnecting the small battery in the trunk which only powers that feature. I get a big laugh out of the people who say negative things about a Jaguar as they usually have never looked at or drove one and just repeating what other ignorant people say about them.

Gorilla George likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

14. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Have driven them, put them back together after they had catastrophic failures and listened to customers bitch about the price of replacement parts.
    They are throwaway cars. There honestly arent many cars on the road with worse build quality or engineering. You may swear by a two or four year old one but even a Ford focus will seem like a good car in that timeframe...

15. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

That's that dog isn't it? That's hilarious!

bleacht likes this.
  16. Every daily driver should be a throw away car :)

17. What did I miss? Haha

bleacht likes this.
  18. I never keep anything longer than 2 years or so. I’m only at 18 months on the Turbo Bacon.

I keep cars long enough to be entertaining. Once I’ve got everything figured out, it doesn’t surprise me with anything, or I see something different that i think I need more, then I unass it.

I’ve never seen the end of a warranty period of something. So how something may or may not hold up over a 5-10 year span is irrelevant.

I also find it hard to believe that a modern luxury car with a relatively hefty price tag is “junk”. Everything (cars, bikes, TVs, etc) is man-made (or made by robots that are man-made), so it’s possible to have random problems with anything. Sometimes shit happens.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The fact that you don't even see how odd it is makes it even funnier. Your friend Reggie (that's the dog, right?) has a house that your neighbor just happens to live in.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017