1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jaguar

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Nov 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Of course. But the frequency of said problems, even during short periods of time after the vehicles are purchased new, vary widely from one manufacturer to the other. Anybody can make a big powerful flashy car. Making one that lasts worth a shit is what commands admiration in my book. There are tons of over-inflated idiot mobiles out there that aren't worth anything after 5 years because it would cost more to maintain them than to buy another car (BMW V12 anyone ?). This is what bugs the hell out of me. Disposable cars indeed.

2. Yep. Reggie is my friend and he lives there. I don’t know who the people are that also live there, and don’t give a shit. :D

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Okay, and you have to let the fact I'm the one saying this sink in, you just ain't right in the head. Not one bit. :D

dtalbott likes this.
  4. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Lots of people in our neighborhood know the name of our dog Spoutnik but have absolutely no idea who we are lol They don't even say hi to us when we see them on the street, don't even look at us and head straight to petting him. I think that's hilarious and pathetic at the same time :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  5. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

X6M!

cpettit likes this.
  6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I could see myself doing the same if I lived in a suburban neighborhood. :crackup:

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Last paragraph is straight up truth.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why can't I shake the feeling that you can leave "Mahna Mahna" on repeat for an hour straight and be totally entertained?

R Acree, cha0s#242 and dtalbott like this.
  9. Well, first you’re gonna have to tell me what that is. :D

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

YouTube "Los Muppets - Mahna Mhana"

11. I almost did that when I got Bacon. The BMW and Porsche dealerships were right beside each other (in Dubai) and after messing with 10-15 different vehicles from all manufacturers, the Macan Turbo and BMW X6M were the 2 finalists.

I went back and forth between those 2 dealerships (cars) probably 9-10 times before ultimate deciding on the Porsche.

There was really nothing to choose between them. I loved them both. The only thing I was able to use to make a decision was the fact that BMWs are common and I see them all the time, but I rarely ever see a Porsche. The Bacon “jumped out at me” a little more.

12. Holy shit that’s one of the best things ever. :crackup: :crackup:

Ever time the dude with the shaggy red hair pops up I bust out laughing. :crackup:

I had to save that to my favorites. :crackup:

13. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Wrong, even relatively minor repairs will total those cars after just a few years. There is a HUGE gap in the level of Quality between the high end cars. With Lexus, infiniti and Acura being at the top of the list and Jaguar at the rock bottom.

BigBird and StaccatoFan like this.
  14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Ok

15. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Are you gonna explain to him that they are Muppets and not real?

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

:Puke:

BigBird likes this.
  17. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Lamborghini has an SUV coming out

Just sayin

BigBird likes this.
  18. notbostrom

19. notbostrom

The Urus could have a top speed of 205 mph (328 km/h), which would make it the world's fastest production SUV, beating the Bentley Bentayga's 187 mph (301 km/h). The Urus will seat four people.

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

No effin way Broome buys something called a Urus ... jus sayin.