1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jaguar

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Nov 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

He is.

:moon:

Gorilla George likes this.
  6. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I finally got to see a new Velar up close. The interior is the closest thing to perfection I've seen yet. Whatever the hell they are calling that wool material (I know, sounds crazy), is amazing.

Edit: https://jalopnik.com/can-we-just-talk-about-the-range-rover-velars-wool-inte-1794294815

7. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

In a way they're both pretty off-road oriented.... they'll spend plenty of time off the road while in the shop

8. I’m glad I started this thread. The beeb comes through again. I can’t imagine my pissedoffedness if I woulda got a new F-Pace, only to have the SVR come out a few months later.

9. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Would you all shut up.....Chris, the dealer is going to rape you on your trade and you still have yo pay taxes on the sale price of the Jag.

You'd be much better off selling the Bacon to me.

stk0308 and Phl218 like this.
  10. worthless

I read it as the Velar has more buttons n stuff.

11. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I could be wrong, but aren't Jag and Rover like the #1 and #2 most recalled brands or warranty problems or something like that?

Phl218 likes this.
  12. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I pointed out early on in this thread that they are the same company, but ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

Phl218 and Robby-Bobby like this.
  13. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Probably still wouldn't be fancy enough for Broome, but I've wondered why Lexus doesn't have a model on the Sequoia platform...perhaps with the TRD supercharger??? That'd be the ultimate SUV for me.

14. No idea, I don’t deal with those people, I (well mostly people that work for me) deal with jlr in the UK but not fron the dealer side of things. I just know when they will start building them and how many per day.

15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Guilty of not reading everything.

That being said, I can see broome becoming violent when his shit is in the shop the few times he could actually use it....

16. My wife said she didn’t need the good motor if she was buying one, I put a stop to that illogical thinking right quick. It’s a safety thing. You need the extra hp in case you have to speed up to avoid a wreck.

Gorilla George likes this.
  17. worthless

Pretty sure that's not the case. Found a couple lists, none within the last year, and Jag and RR aren't on the top 10.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can't remember where I heard it but things are supposed to be much better under the new ownership. Not being strapped for cash seems to help improve quality.

stk0308 and Robby-Bobby like this.
  19. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

They do, it's called the LX570. Simple V8, no supercharger.