1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First: Kill All The Lawyers

Discussion in 'General' started by YamRZ350, Feb 16, 2016.

1. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

For the folks who know CM personally, do you think he's a snitch?

None of what is posted here makes any difference if anyone else is involved and CM needs to make a 'deal'.

Jail is a shitty place.

Cutting one's time there in half is really appealing when stuck in a cell with the most violent and stupid people you never thought existed.

Just stirring the pot, have a nice day.

CMRA 270 likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Is this shit still going on?

Still no dead lawyers?

At least tell me one or two got smacked up side their yeller Ferrari driving heads.

CMRA 270 and terminus est like this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Day job or not it still took you two days to respond. Nevermind that in the meantime you were able to reply and post multiple other times between then and now. Some day job. LOL.

And yet in the end you are only able to respond with a nonsensical diatribe while still not showing me where I accused anyone with child abuse as you accused me of doing.

Again, what wild goose chase are you speaking about? The one where the FBI is involved that resulted in a CMRA member that was closely associated with current CMRA BODs being convicted of soliciting sexual acts with a minor or the one where the CMRA BOD is getting taken to court for a multitude of accusations and wrong doing involving embezzling members funds while not adhering to their own clubs guidelines?

So what goose chase are you specifically speaking of?
    What implications are you stating I'm making?

You still havnt showed me where I stated anything you accused me of earlier. I suppose I will just have to wait another two days since you have a day job and all. The only wiggle is from the multitude of CMRA board members and members coming here and repeating a story that is counter to what the court docs show.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Aren't you about due to send Papa another PM?

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

I still haven't revealed who I am? I guess I must be incognito man. :crackup:
    Too much.

6. David B

David B Member

Wow.

I never accused you of accusing anyone of child abuse. I accused you of implying that others were involved in CMs illegal sexual activities or had knowledge of or were somehow implicit in those activities, and I gave an example of that in your very post.

The wild goose chase I am speaking of is the one I very specifically delineated: trying to implicate people with no data whatsoever in being involved in CM's activities. I stated and quoted one of your implications for an example. How much clearer can I be? Do you need an audio recording of yourself typing the implication??

I am sorry that you are not able to participate in a conversation. I wish you the best going forward.

7. David B

David B Member

Also, the message that I replied to this evening was posted at 9:41 am today. That is not 2 days. Not that I owe you a response within some amount of time anyway. But good to see that your math skills match your reading comprehension skills. Consistency is a starting point. Again, best of luck to you.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This sounds like something that would be best settled with fisticuffs at a Go-kart track.
    Refereed by Josh Electric Owens.
    Dave K announcing.

terminus est likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Again, clear as mud. You can quote what you want and try and spin it accordingly in order to try and make it fit your own narritive but the reality is I've made no implications outside of what the resulting FBI investigation, conviction, and lawsuite brought against the CMRA BOD clearly shows. You act as if I'm just randomly making things up and making references to items that don't exist. There is no wild goose chase. Again what implications have I made that are not already clearly spelled out in court documents.

I might not be able to participate in a conversation but I can read and comprehend a simple court document. ;)
    Geez, I hope you are not staying up past your bed time because you have a day job and all. :crackup:

And it only took me two minutes to respond.

10. David B

David B Member

Please re-read my last post where I answered every one of these questions. Read it repeatedly. Wait, no. Have someone (literate) read it to you. But realizing you cannot participate in a conversation, realizing you have a problem, is the first step in overcoming it. I wish you well on the journey.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Again, you havn't answered the question.

Congratulations on being a member of a club where the BOD conducts itself in such a stellar manner. CMRA PROUD.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

One other question. Does your president, John Orchard condone both you and and Mr. Dye posting here seemingly on behalf of the CMRA BOD and its general membership. He seems to check in on this thread from time to time. Amazing how he knows just the right time to check in. If so, I would recommend him providing you both a media relationship course.

13. David B

David B Member

Good try Bieber. But for the record, I post here of my own accord on behalf of me and me only. No idea what John Orchard or anyone else thinks of it. Sorry to disappoint. In the same vein, I can't comment on Mr. Dye's posts. Keep going though. It's entertaining to watch your tailspin.

14. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

Did someone say Josh Owens?

CMRA 270 likes this.
  15. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Not 3 times. :Poke:

josh7owens and RichB like this.
  16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I did share my name, you just have to go look it up as they did allow handles in the past. It doesn't matter who I am, I have been on the WERA board for the same amount of time. You are posting opinions to the internet, you have no clue to who reads it.

How about explaining your hypocrisy?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  17. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I think I just figured out why the CMRA is so concerned about names. This is WERA BBS and I really doubt the FBI would try to run a sting operation on it.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If they did, the thread would be EPIC.

CMRA 270 likes this.
  19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If no lawyers are gonna be killed can you at least inhumanely trap them, spay or neuter them so they don't produce anymore lawyers and release them back into their environments (bottom of the ocean, Antarctica, death valley in summer, Somalia, etc)?

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

The CMRA BODs are involved in an FBI investigation and current lawsuite but I'm the one who is in a tailspin. LOL.
    It's pretty evident and very well documented to which parties involved with this are in a tailspin. Keep your head in the sand.

Again, which wild goose chase are you talking about?