1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First: Kill All The Lawyers

Discussion in 'General' started by YamRZ350, Feb 16, 2016.

1. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

And yet it has nothing to do with his case?
    The other guy claims it dont.
    So you answered his questiom for him.
    Thanks
    Enjoy your day.

Steven Isenhower #52

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

What are you talking about?
    Please show me where I'm tying other parties to the acts of another individual?
    Who exactly are the innocent people that I am harming with allegations of child abuse?

I hope you realize it's pretty well all been spelled out in detail from the FBI investigations and resulting court proceedings. I'm not adding anything outside of what has already been established in a court of law. But thanks for threatening me. LOL.

Ironic that you are calling me out for exactly what you are doing to me which is accusing me of accusing others. Which clearly I have not.

So please show me one post where I have accused anyone of what you stated.

Why won't Dave answer these simple basic questions that I asked him. No one is making him come here and defend anyone but he chooses to do so while calling others out but refuses to back up anything he states. Just one more CMRA member troll. It's been a well established pattern from the beginning of this thread. CMRA trolls defending the BOD at all cost while bashing all others that ask questions. LOL

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    VFR#52 likes this.
  3. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

It was in the fed's document to deny bail based on CM's ability and experience in traveling abroad. Further, there is no mention or inference of any other participating party related to the CMRA. Steven, seriously...be careful here. I'm no attorney but I'm not sure you're getting good advice by the one you're supporting. Believe what you want; it's up to you. Be careful of what you post however.

4. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Know what dude. Come at me.
    All you guys like to do is threaten people who know your game.
    Notice as always ive signed my real name.
    I dont hide behind keyboard.
    You got something.
    Then bring it on.
    Stop talking and do it.
    Have a great day troll.

Steven Isenhower #52

motoracer1100 likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Obviously it's in the court docs, we all know that. The question then becomes WHY?
    Why are two international trips involved in an FBI Craigslist sting that has nothing to do with said trips. Why are the two being connected in the FBIs investigation. WHY?

I mean according to you and other CMRA peeps the trips have nothing to do with the initial sting but yet they are included in the FBIs investigation and prosecution proceedings. Again WHY?

VFR#52 likes this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Again what has been posted that hasn't already been established in the FBIs investigation and in a court of law?

Please show us.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

BRO OFF!!! BRO OFF!!! :D

8. CMRA 270

Hey, I'm just trying to help YOU. I'm not tied in any way to it.

Punctuation. For God's sake, punctuation!

9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I would be 100% on board with this.

G 97 likes this.
  10. CMRA 270

Then the whole thread goes away! What the heck would everybody keyboard commando over then?

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

<Crickets>

VFR#52 likes this.
  12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

A little full of yourself? Have you seen the number of threads here?? You ain't THAT special. :Poke:

CMRA 270 and VFR#52 like this.
  13. CMRA 270

Good point... :p

14. jpence

jpence Well-Known Member

I'm real keen on taking advice from the dude who claims to bang supermodels but brings chubby 20 year olds to the track. You know maybe you and Craig did have a lot in common...

Last time I heard from you, you talked about how great your lawsuit is going and how the facts didn't matter because you could just bankrupt the CMRA through legal maneuvering. Also included was how smart of a lawyer you are and how it is going to be so easy to bleed the CMRA dry. Give me a break "I think of you like a brother".... All you wanted/want is more people on your side. The BS is pretty clear IMHO, but whatever makes you feel better man.

Matt Tackel and CMRA 270 like this.
  15. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

[​IMG]

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Nope.
    Signed;
    Bob Dickey, half-an-hour from the original MSR

CMRA 270 likes this.
  17. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Yet you cheer when one of your sock puppets post the same accusations?

VFR#52 likes this.
  18. CMRA 270

'splain this one...I cheer when one of my sock puppets post the same accusations?

I'm not cheering anyone on this.

19. CMRA 270

Again, they were listed in the record to deny CM bond illustrating his ability and means to travel internationally and possibly flee. This information came to be known AFTER CM was arrested and his cell phone and other personal effects were searched by the feds. I'm not completely sure they knew exactly who he was until he was arrested.

I feel like the cute girl you duped into doing your homework for you in HS.

20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Can we get the names of the people posting in here from texas please?

bleacht likes this.