1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Shitty Parking Thread (I'll take 'Things that will cause Broome to stroke-out for 200. Alex')

Discussion in 'General' started by Steady T, May 27, 2017.

1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Don't know if this is bad parking or genius parking.

Attached Files:

beac83 and cha0s#242 like this.
  2. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Going all Broome-ish. Years ago when somebody was working at a DOD facility, Some Other Body (SOB) would park their car across four or five (of eight) motorcycle spots. The motorcycle spots were inside the 'blue' line, but outside the fence on the side of the street that the facility was on. No motorcycles allowed in the federal enclaves back then. Somebody talked to the DOD security force, and they said it was an asshole move, but out of their jurisdiction. Somebody called the city, and got the same story. Somebody left a note on SOB's car saying that it would BE a motorcycle if he parked there again. SOB did, and somebody used a valve core remover to let the air out of two tires. Doesn't damage anything, but it does delay departure! The DOD guards watched somebody do it, and laughed discreetly when somebody walked through the check point. When the SOB arrived at the end of his shift, he got belligerent, and threatened to sue. The guards related they "had not seen anything". Next day, SOB did it again. Same-Same. Third day somebody got carried away and let air out of all four tires! SOB's car was never in the motorcycle spots again. Weeks later, somebody overheard the Security Officer discussing the issue with one of the DOD guards outside of his office, and they had a good laugh about it. They related it had been going on for a while before 'somebody' hired on. I wondered if they found it funny enough to have that conversation for 'somebody's' benefit. Como la cabeza de Metal /The End.

beac83, BigBird, HPPT and 2 others like this.
  3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

one time, fresh out of college, i worked at this hospital... me and my two buddies went out to lunch one day, only to comeback to the parking garage and literally witness in perfect timing, this chick slam her door into my buddy's Supra as she got out of her beat to fuck POS camry. we get out of my other buddy's car and he runs up like, "hey, lady what the fuck are you doing?"

she scoffed and was seemed offended that we would have the audacity to say anything and said, "its not my fault, i'm too fat and i have to lean on my door to get out." while he did get her to pay for the dent to be repaired, she looked annoyed that anyone would care. made me wonder how many other cars have felt her greasy potato fingered wrath before and since. took all my will power not to laugh in her face. at least she was honest about it i guess.

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Came out to a nice dent right in the upper crease of Colleens passenger door. She doesn't know when, or where it happened, but it just further proves that people are fucking inconsiderate assholes. There's no way I could leave, without waiting, or leaving my contact info.

Yzasserina likes this.
  5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

This happened many years ago, but I used to have to go to the bank to make deposits for the company I worked for at the time during my lunch break. I'm in my brand new honda accord and I park in about the 3rd row of the parking lot where nobody else is parked. There are also empty spots in the 1st and 2nd rows. This idiot of a woman pulls in and parks super close to me and I just glance over at her like really, you couldn't park anywhere else? She opens her door and of course hits my car. So I get out and I'm like wth and she literally says "it's not a big deal, its just a car". I went off. She hopped in her car and left. I think I saw tears, but not sure. Luckily it was just a mark that buffed out, but I was still pissed.

6. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

I came back to my car in March with a note on it saying I'd hit the car door beside me, a low brz, please call XXXX. I called, asked for pics and explained my door edge would hit their window, and simply hung up when they refused that or to provide a copy of the parking incident report they said they logged (I later checked with parking security and none had been received). I assumed it was a scam and they would ask for an amount just below insurance excess.

7. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Man you guys have some real first world problems. Who needs a hug? :D

8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Had a chick in a near new BMW do that to me back when I was in school. Pulled in, threw her door open into my Baja bug, sneered at me and then happened to look at her door. Somehow she missed the orange brush bars that the bug had in place of running boards, it left a nice semi-circular dent in the edge of her door (complete with chevy orange on her white paint). Girl pops a gasket and I start laughing.

Paige likes this.
  9. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

I have a prankster uncle that leaves a door ding apology note on the car that he parks his rail buggy beside. He enjoys their confusion, lol.

10. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

I go out of my way to park away from the assclowns here at work. Lot is never full but somehow this clown decided to park next to me and not even straight in the spot.

Attached Files:

11. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I like the one in the middle of the pic straddling the line perfectly.

12. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

The guys who painted the lines in the lot never painted the last spot so it's essentially a double wide spot.

13. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Many years ago some friends and I (4 of us total) were out at a club in my 69 Chevelle. I always parked on a backroad away from everyone. Came out to find some twat with a VW Rabbit parked directly in front of me about 10" off my bumper. I was stuck. We all grabbed a corner and shimmied that thing out in to the middle of the road, got in my car and left:crackup:. I'm sure he was a little surprised when he came out;)

14. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Douche. No way to park behind him and still pull out. Not to mention the hang over into the road.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Should have put a note on his windshield asking if it does 185.

Phl218 likes this.
  17. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Im sure it does, and Im sure they lost the liscense and now don't drive....cause how else do you park that badly?

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

Saw this from the train. Guess they hate Al Gore[​IMG]

Sent from a smatrphone

19. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

The only time I really got upset about someones parking was when someone with a quad cab 8 foot bed pickup with about 3 feet of lumber hanging off the back was parked at home depot. The lumber was halfway into the lane, of course with no rag or anything tied to it so people might see. At least have the decency in that case to park a bit away and take up 2 spots front to back.

20. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

When I lived in Novi this lady parked her Escalade like a total asshole at the Vet Clinic. A foot over the line in a parking lot that held 10 cars tops.

Fortunately for me I was in my work truck F250 with a Fiberglass work box on the back instead of a bed. We called it the Terminator truck and really didn't give much of a shit if it got scratches on it. It was a field service truck.

Normally I always back in when I park but this time I pulled in and parked as close to her drivers door as humanly possible, called my Labrador over the console and out the drivers door and went inside with my Labrador.

We watched her from inside have to go through her passenger door to get in her big ass SUV. It was pretty funny. I was inches from the drivers side of her Escalade and still within my lines (although riding the one on the drivers side)

Boman Forklift and Banditracer like this.