1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Shitty Parking Thread (I'll take 'Things that will cause Broome to stroke-out for 200. Alex')

Discussion in 'General' started by Steady T, May 27, 2017.

1. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

:D

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Those were great cars, my parents had one.

Still remember the time all four of us went out, Dad driving, mom in the passenger seat, me sitting in front of her between her legs and my sister on the center console, no seat belts on anyone. We are ripping around this new development with no houses built yet and moving pretty good, when we come up on an unmarked cul-de-sac. Dad gets it stopped, just short of running over the curb into the dirt.

Mom was pretty pissed, but at least we didn't screw up the car. Dad's next fun sports car was a Lotus Europa Twin Cam with the Big Valve head.

3. motoracer1100

Nice ... sounds like your Dad had good taste ! :clap::bow:

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Every goddamn day at work I deal with this shit. Fuck these people.

TurboBlew likes this.
  5. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Place a post dead in the middle of that shit and that problem goes away and bikes have their spot.....

6. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Or park a motorcycle* right behind the truck, because that space is for more than one "motorcycle," right? You're just sharing the parking space, like a good citizen.

But the post idea is probably better.

*Probably want to use a "disposable" motorcycle in this situation.

7. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

You can’t fix ‘entitled’, but the local police department parking officers can ...
    If ‘entitled’ includes (expensive) parking tickets, it will lose some of its allure.

8. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

I carry a stack of these with me. Decals, not cards.
    VHB adhesive.
    In the summer it takes 30 minutes to them off a smooth surface.

Attached Files:

9. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Gotta source?

10. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

What is your go to spot for placement of this decal?? :D

11. Mblashfield

I make them.

12. Mblashfield

Depends on the offense and the gender.

13. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I see an order for some decals from you in my future.

pscook likes this.
  14. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Too bad you couldn't put a post in after they parked. Wouldn't that be hilarious, dig a hole, put in a sleeve the drop in a post and lock it. :)

15. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

We had a guy that did this in his fancy new BMW at least 3 days a week last year... We have 8 spots back to back blocked off for motorcycle parking at my work. One day bikes had filled in in front of and around him, so I parked right behind him, on the center stand as close as I could without touching. Came out to go to a late lunch and my bike was moved to the side and his car was gone, but he never parked there again. I had people coming up to me high fiving me because they recognized my bike and all wished they would have done it... :crackup:

16. motoracer1100

Just get a valve stem puller that removes the internals .. and throw them away . You do no damage so your liability is small and he is F@cked ... :crackup:ask me how I know !

pscook likes this.
  17. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I beg to disagree, just loosen the schraeder valve core so it leaks and put the cap back on...do 2 tires so a spare is of no use. He will try to fill them and they'll just leak back down. No damage, nothing stolen...don't get caught.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fuck that.

Pull the valve cores. Fill the tires with slime. Loctite the valve cores back in. Fill the valve stem caps with JB*Weld and put them on.

Then smear shit on his door handles, piss in his gas tank and stuff a dead Canadian goose into his engine compartment.

Then, take vid of the reaction. Make a million bucks on YooToobz. :D

19. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

The problem with that is some poor tire guy at a shop is the one that has to deal with the friggen slime!

20. joec

joec brace yourself

Opposite corners of the car will mean a jack is useless. Hello have to get another jack or block the corner it rocks over to. Lol.