1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Shitty Parking Thread (I'll take 'Things that will cause Broome to stroke-out for 200. Alex')

Discussion in 'General' started by Steady T, May 27, 2017.

1. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

How about your motorcycle helmet......

2. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

I'm one of two motorcyclists that works at the facility. It's not too hard for them to pick out the Yankee asshole. Had a fellow employee run a stop sign on campus and nearly kill me. They had video of me giving her a talking to, but not of her running the stop sign. They couldn't hear what I said, but apparently I threw my arms up in the video and they considered that "threatening". I'm already on thin ice.

3. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I work with this guy, he does this every day (usually worse). Brought some sidewalk chalk with me last week...

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

You misspelled IDIOT.

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Or DOUCHE

Sabre699 likes this.
  6. Tristan

Well, we're kind of friends. It's also a dig on his sucking up to the new management. And it's benign enough that the building mgmt. people haven't bothered to remove it.

7. Tristan

It's a black Audi S4, so that's already pretty clear.

aaronson and t500racer like this.
  8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

So he has pretty good taste, maybe a M3 would be better?

9. Geese get stereotyped all along. I was almost attacked by a goose I walked up on while bank Fishing. She was sitting on eggs. Thought to myself. Those are anchor babies being born in the US so they get citizenship. :)