1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CCW Options

Discussion in 'General' started by ryoung57, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Honda concealed it's power?

Either that or JBraun's alcohol fueled post jumped to Hawk. :)

2. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Maybe he was talking about the Honda deathray that Nakamoto uses to shoot monkeys?

3. Jedb

Deathray!!

:up:

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This is how I feel every time he posts. :D

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Don't sweat it, that beautiful rant was the very first one.

:crackup:

6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If you can get one to swear an oath of fealty to you, a ninja is pretty much the ultimate concealed weapon.

7. charles

charles The Transporter

But of course! A 'ninja' !!! Clever, that HAWK 518!!! Right under our noses, hiding in plain sight, the ultimate weapon of stealth and skill, provided, as you say, we obtain the necessary oath of fealty first.

8. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

No its not.

9. Ninja

Ninja Active Member

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

^^Lots of info on that site….thanks.^^

11. Ninja

Ninja Active Member

Too bad for gun free zones where the CCW is not welcome. The Roseberg Oregon college just passed a school free gun zone where a 26 year old white took 3 pistols & an AR shooting up students at random.
    Where 50 people can die from guns in a weekend Chicago, events like Oregon rally 2nd amendment presidential constitutional anti gun legislation for MOST of us Americans.
    RIP for the innocent fallen & family's there.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  12. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

13. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Imma just say I've had a full frame CZ .40 in an IWB on my hip all day. It fucking sucks.
    Uncomfortable, constantly adjusting my sweatshirt to keep it concealed, and it's all because I told Our Lady of Increasing Circumference to take the itty bitty pocket plinker with her this morning...which she failed to do.

Think it's time to pick up that Kahr .40 sub I've been eyeballing. :up:

14. Jedb

Pickeled: Sig 229 in .40 ?

15. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

No love for the G43 in this crowd? I've been eyeing one up. I'm not really in love with my Shield but it doesn't really do anything wrong either, for what it is.

16. pickled egg

I heart my Sigs. Buddy was ditching this CZ and I wanted add a .40 to the collection, and since it's essentially operationally identical to my P226 (I have the decocker vs the safety), another full frame .40 isn't in the cards currently.

If I didn't have to buy another effing truck I would be a lot more interested. :)

17. pickled egg

I'm not a Glock guy. I like my DA/SA.

I do like the M&P lines though. :up:

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

G43 is what started the thread. I'm a Glock fanboy through and through. Never even considered a tiny gun until the 42/43 finally came out.

19. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

I've been eyeing the G43. I have a nice gap it could fill, in between the fat G26 and tiny Colt Mustang .380.

20. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

G43 is a good gun just not a good pocket gun.