1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IoMTT, Isle of Man | 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, May 14, 2015.

1. caferace

caferace No.

As mentioned, anyone that tried would be beaten and maybe, after a while get taken to Nobles Medical while they took a short dirt nap in a field. And another spectator would tell the marshalls or clean something like that up themselves. That shit simply doesn't fly on the Isle. Respect is paramount. For every twatwaffle there are five thousand good people.

I've never heard of anyone trying that at the TT. Too much at stake.

-jim

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  2. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Baja is in Mexico.
    The Isle is not.

Huge respect for the riders and their efforts, reinforced by just about everyone.

Another Sub-text is that this two weeks represent ~ 80% of gross revenue to the Island for the year. Big Do Not Fuck with.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Go Hutchy!!!

4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Damn this work computer!! lol Gotta wait till I get home.

5. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Add egg and cheese and that's what I had for dinner tonight at the Braddan bridge viewing "stadium". Not too bad really

But I haven't had a twatwaffle over here yet. Where's the best place to get one of those. :)

Not sure what he did. Rumor is disobeyed marshals and was belligerent, but I've heard 8 weeks jail time. That is some serious punishment though

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

FYI Hutchy was on Keith Flint's bike. (The Prodigy) Who also happens to employ one James Rispoli :up: Big fan of Keith, the dude is bike nut for real. Big win for the team.

7. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Awesome, now you just need to round out your day with a tonne of beer from the Quid's Inn, then wander up the street to the Indian place that will make you some fantastic Curry & Chips (fries).

Have fun!

8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Thanks for all this color. We are going next year and I am taking copious notes! :clap:

9. 418

418 Expert #59

10. joec

joec brace yourself

Touching all the music bases huh? The prodigy dude is a definite enthusiast!

11. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Speaking of asshole fans.....Tour de France takes the cake on the number of douchebags trying to make the event about them. I can't even watch it....

12. PantyBuncher

PantyBuncher Well-Known Member

13. caferace

caferace No.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  14. doublea

doublea Well-Known Member

Brandon retires

Miller still going on lap 2

It's a fight between MD and Hutchy- no doubt that'll come down to pit stops. Mickey D is *not* giving up easy!

15. caferace

caferace No.

Hutchy up by 9 secs at the moment. STOKED that Mark is still running. Been a very, very tough fortnight.

-jim

16. caferace

caferace No.

I shouldn't have said anything. Mark's not been through Sulby yet. :(

-jim

17. caferace

caferace No.

Cheers to Hutchy! Record for SSTK.

-jim

18. caferace

caferace No.

Mark did finish. Awesome! :beer: 122.751 mph avg.

-jim

19. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

Any word on what cause Brandon's retirement this time? That sucks. :down:

20. Olympus Racing

Olympus Racing Well-Known Member

Possibly electrical error