1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IoMTT, Isle of Man | 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, May 14, 2015.

1. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Shaun. You're fucking awesome. I mean that sincerely. Lol.

2. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Cheers But why? and hey, give me back my true name that you are using as your sign in also sport:crackup::beer:

3. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Cause you tell it how you see it and there's never any doubt about your conviction to it.

4. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Cheers. Some on here that know me, would say I am mental though haha But I just keep coming back for shits and giggles

5. SethG

SethG Well-Known Member

Bright and early for practice this morning! Sun's out, looks good.

6. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Things NOT good at the Isle today

There's been an announcement of an incident with a helicopter ( poss near Creg). No more news as yet)

Helicopter down in creg sounds like it crashed !

The wind is really picking up now
    \
    Bugger Dam poos an wees for them all

UPDATE
    Just 1 involved. Private helicopter. Not from Island. Being treated

update of the update from a mate who is a marshall and a local over there who's house we were to stay in MONGO, if you ever get your shit together!

hey Shaun - looking at the strong winds i would be surprised to see anything today mate. latest news is 'possibly' looking at 5pm sidecar race today. they have also run out of hospital bed spaces at the moment!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  7. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

And it gets worse

Gary Thompson, TT CoC, says is questionable if airmed could fly at the moment and that that they've been informed that there are no beds available at Nobles hospital at the moment.

The current provisional schedule is now:
    Roads closing 3.15pm from Ramsey, 3.30pm Mountain, 4pm rest of the course
    Sidecar race start 5pm
    Parade lap 4.30pm
    Solo Practices after that

He stresses that is provisional.

Stay calm the USA riders

8. SethG

SethG Well-Known Member

It's windy, not as bad as Willow Springs on the wrong day but the helicopter tucked it in turn 8

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

10. caferace

caferace No.

Brandon is starting 50 seconds ahead of Mark in SBK race 1 tomorrow. If the EBR holds together, we might see some American dicing on the Mountain. :clap:

-jim

11. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

12. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

The real problem is the fuk wit spectators crashing there brains out on the open speed limit mountain. They have filled the hospital beds also, so there is NO room for an emergency in case. I have always thought and said since my 1st there in 1991 that these people need fukin off the island all together. The britsh media regually tell the wrold 10 people died at the TT races this years, they DO NOT confirm that 8 of them were wankers on there road bikes, or drunk or what ever, so thje world assumes once again that 10 racers dide and the TT should be banned. Britsh media is the orst in the world I wreckon, trashy gutter shit only

13. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

There is a BIG deep undulation in the road just where Hutchy went to pass MD, so the front bottomed as such and the wind caught him which seriously unsettled the bike. That corner was my first crash point at the TT ever.

14. racerhead

racerhead Trackaholic

Just in relation to the 2015 R1 issues that Michael Dunlop has been having :(

Hey Shaun, hope all is good with you :up:

[​IMG]

15. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Happy as a pig in shit mate. I thought you had gone missing or some thing dude, have not seen you about anywhere for a while. Hope all is well for you

16. 418

418 Expert #59

17. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

New Racing schedule

SUNDAY 7TH JUNE

12.45pm - Roads close Barrule Park, Ramsey to Bungalow

1.00pm - Roads Close Bungalow to Creg Ny Baa

1.30pm - Roads Close rest of the course

2.00pm - RST Superbike Race (6 Laps) - Start List

4.20pm - RST Parade lap

4.50pm - Roads open except Mountain section

5.50pm - Roads open around the course

MONDAY 8TH JUNE

Please Note -

Following feedback from riders that they would prefer the faster Superstock machines to run in the morning and the slower Supersport machines to run in the evening when the sun is lower, the RL360 Superstock race will now take place at 10.45 on Monday 8th June and the Monster Energy Supersport Race 1 at 6.30pm on Monday 8th June.

9.15am - Roads close Barrule Park, Ramsey to Bungalow

9.30am - Roads close Bungalow to Creg-ny-baa

10.00am - Roads close rest of the course

10.45am - RL360° Superstock Race (4 laps)

2.00pm - Sure Sidecar Race 1 (3 laps)

3.45pm - TT Zero qualifying (1 lap)

5.00pm to 6.00pm Roads open around the Course

6.00pm - Roads closed

6.30pm - Monster Energy Supersport Race 1

9.00pm - Roads open

18. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

thanks for the updates!

19. 418

418 Expert #59

Old man anstey takes the win!

20. caferace

caferace No.

SBK Race 1 results are up: http://www.iomtt.com/~/media/Files/2015/RST Superbike.pdf

Neither Mark nor Brandon finished. Brandon with a fairing problem pitting on lap 4, Mark with a fuel cap that fell off on lap 1. Gutted for both of them, but they're ready to ride another day.

Anstey was hauling the mail.

-jim