1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

deserting the Dynasty-

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Mook, Dec 9, 2013.

1. earacing

earacing Race Dad

:rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  2. darylbowden

darylbowden Well-Known Member

Oh lord. It's a typical reaction in general. People are hypocrites, that's nothing new and certainly has nothing to do with one's political or ideological or religious beliefs.

3. earacing

earacing Race Dad

Nothing here to see but some quotes...

4. Mook

Mook Well-Known Member

I'd look up to the group if they did just that.

5. earacing

earacing Race Dad

Eject! Eject! Thought we were in the Dungeon. Sorry mods!

6. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

I guess I hadn't paid much attention or caught any other posts of his like that. I do have something like 2300 "friends" on FB plus a few thousand pages I am a "fan" of so my FB feed is pretty clogged with info. If someone sends me a request and I see a bike in their picture it usually gets an approval.

7. darylbowden

darylbowden Well-Known Member

Think about what you just said. You just labeled people you don't know as members of "opposing" ideological groups (which in themselves are simply constructs to help enable the 2 party system that works so well for politicians).

With logic like that, why shouldn't I be cynical about people as a whole?

8. earacing

earacing Race Dad

We should discuss this in the Dungeon, my friend.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was being sarcastic. I had a feeling it was that kind of "friendship."
    Maybe you will learn to be more selective. :D

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yes, like zero. :D

11. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

So... The family did say in a statement... while not directly, that they may end the show if Phil isn't a part of it.

Like others have noted... while it is probably fun for them...they don't need the show as much as A&E does.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm somewhere between you (who accepts everyone) and Papa (who accepts NO ONE including his Mom). :D

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You're just pissed nobody accepted your invites.:D

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Hurt is more like it.

Actually, crushed. :D

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Quit spreading lies. I accepted people for the first few months. How do you think I got to 70 people? It took me that long to realize "friend" has a new meaning.

16. Daekwan

Daekwan Ant Gobert's fav. rider..

Its not about views being permitted. Its about pleasing the people who write your paychecks. This isnt about gays, race, views. Its about money.

At the end of the day DD gets paid to provide an entertaining TV show to A&E. A&E then gets paid by selling sponshorships & commercial time to companies who use the highly watched TV show to advertise to its customers.

What Phil did, jeopardized the relationship between A&E and companies who pay A&E to stay in business. A&E had no choice but to take action or watch their business partners jump ship.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pretty sure he was talking about the people bitching about what was said not about A&E doing what they did.

18. cgordon3

Certain "requests" were a good way to get banned for a while too...:D

19. cgordon3

A&E had a choice. I think a lot of people out there are thinking they made the wrong choice.

They are very likely going to lose this show, which means they won't have to worry about it anymore...

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I had to get the crowd under control when it turned into a game of poke the nuclear bear.