1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

deserting the Dynasty-

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Mook, Dec 9, 2013.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Oh fuck...:crackup:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Eh, I called the person who broke in here a dumb ass cocksucking mother fucker. Doesn't mean I truly think the are a gay male or have actually slept with their mother :D

I do totally 100% think they are a dumb ass.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh hell, this isn't the dungeon version of the idiocy... Doh! :D

4. earacing

earacing Race Dad

I make fun of my Mexican friends for being Mexican, my gay friends for being gay, my Jewish friends for being Jewish. All in good fun and they take it that way, because I honestly don't give a shit what they are, as long as they're good friends.

5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Hypocritical: pretense of having virtues, beliefs, principles, etc., that one does not actually possess.

A&E airs the show, implying they don't have an issue with the principles, then suspend the guy for sharing the same principles demonstrated on the show. I assume your argument is that as long as it's only an implied support, it's not *actually* hypocritical?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

A&E implied nothing by airing the show. They air shows with characters espousing all sorts of beliefs. The only belief they have espoused that I can see is the belief in the bottom line.

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Given that we're about to move into debating implied meanings, I think its time to a agree to disagree. :beer:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They have a disclaimer on the show. They flat out say they as a network do not agree or disagree with what characters on their shows say. They air shows that using your definition would imply they're anti bible and christian views too - can't have it both ways. DD is not the only show on the network (although as popular as it is they're doing a lot of marathons over the holidays).

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Welcome, we've been waiting for you. :D

[​IMG]

10. six6two

six6two AWD

They are just as, if not more redneck than they appear on TV. Dumb, absolutely not. Redneck, holy shit yes.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Only a fool mistakes redneck for dumb, the two are not related. It would stun people if the knew how many 'hillbillies' were involved in the start of the space program. The rest were Nazis :crackup: