1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

deserting the Dynasty-

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Mook, Dec 9, 2013.

1. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Fair enough.

As for the panties, they make no bones about their feelings towards beavers.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I usually have my face on the panties prior to hitting it big. There's an order to such things.

Maybe I'll write a book about it, and get an A&E series out of it! :D

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I stopped listening @ Justice. Sad to say but their most enjoyable stuff was their Garage Days remakes.

Did I mention the kid likes Megadeth? :D

4. Mook

Mook Well-Known Member

The problem as I see it is this: Networks are always looking for the next big thing. When they find it they ride it like a race horse right into the ground. Thats great for them on merch sales but what we are seeing is the downside. People who would be long time fans are sick of seeing it and leaving. Brightest flame burns quickest thing. Hope they make enough money to keep going after it's over and the people who were their bread and butter customers have all left because they didnt want to be associated with the joke it has become.

my thoughs were it stopped being fun and original when their faces turned up
    up at walmart.wholesome my ass; wholesales more like it.
    just sayin it took the "fun" out of the already contrived tv show setup and reafirmed
    that it's always about the money.

5. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Is this really a good idea when a very large portion of your intended audience don't even have all of their teeth? :D

[​IMG]

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hence the labeling "tooth" not teeth. :D

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They could also have licensed their likeness to a company that puts out all that shit with little to no input from the Goober Family.

No whammies, no whammies. . . BIG BUCKS!

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They seem smart enough to have at least veto control over the products.

I still don't get the hate - I think it's absolutely hilarious and great for them.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm waiting for Turtleman crap to hit the shelves. My Kid likes that show. :D

Live action!

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Evelyne bought a DD welcome mat for in front of the sink in the RV. It is just too wrong freaky to have Phil Robertson staring at you from the floor.

12. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Nothing is safe.

Attached Files:

13. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

They were dead when Dave M. was kicked out. It just took a couple of albums for them to bleed out.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Horseshit.

15. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Agreed..

16. ThrottleAbuse

ThrottleAbuse Will Race for CASH!

Seriously. The show is funny. People complaining about others "selling out" sound like whiney bitches. Its really one of the dumbest things you can say about someone.

17. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Barnacle Bill knows Turtleman Ernie Brown:up:

18. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Whatever. Cliff would have eventually parted ways with those guys. He was 3x the musican that the rest of them were/are.

The band that was supposed to be was a Mustaine-Burton led group. I'm just bitter about the thing.

19. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I'm still stumped and somewhat disgusted that our country loves watching a pack of inbred, white trash morons. That show lacks anything.

20. ped

ped Banned

and then Jesus said....make that money like nothing else matters.