Prayers Needed for Joe Pomeroy

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by hinshaw929, Jun 2, 2013.

1. fzrkidd

fzrkidd Well-Known Member

Get well soon Joe, prayers sent!

2. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Still praying, Joe.

3. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

We are still praying too!! Waiting on some good news!

4. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

damn, Joe. :(

we're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. heal quick, buddy.

5. Yamaha179

Yamaha179 Well-Known Member

Joe:
    You and your family have been in our thoughts and prayers since the accident Saturday. We brought your situation to our Bible Study this evening and asked for their prayers also. Hang in there and keep looking on the bright side. You have a lot of friends in your corner.
    Lyn and Pat Garland

6. 71Norton

71Norton Well-Known Member

Heal up Joe

Our preyers are with you.

Keith

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Best wishes for Joe's recovery. Thanks for the updates, Charles.

8. mattology

mattology Well-Known Member

prayers for Joe

9. charles

charles The Transporter

UPDATE:

I had a long phone conversation with Joe's wife today; the surgery to repair his broken femur is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon (after some delays and rescheduling). Today is 'family day' for Joe and they are going through various necessary insurance papers and such, so my wife and i will instead visit Joe tomorrow night.

Here's some good news: Joe is getting back to 'his old self' according to his wife, hungry for the first time and wanted to see his NEXX helmet- which is in his room...and, like me, he was surprised to see it was only scratched in a few places...I'm told Joe is active in talking about some rehab he's going to have and his attitude was described as very good and quite positive.

Tomorrow night, I will talk with Joe and will tell him about your well wishes and prayers, all of which I know he will sincerely appreciate. I want you all to know he's getting excellent medical care and receiving timely attention and support. Most importantly, Joe is coming to grips with his injuries and with himself in a constructive way. :up:

10. promod

promod Well-Known Member

thanks charles---see there has got to be a god somewhere..good job mr.C....

11. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Thank you for the update Charles! Glad to hear some positive news!!

12. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

thanks, charles

13. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

^^ Agreed. Good news for sure.

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Thanks Charles.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I hate to be this blunt but it's bugging the hell out of me - Charles, does he have full movement everywhere?

16. promod

promod Well-Known Member

jp

mongo --thank you ,i said tue. the spinal thing scares the hell out of me..just didn't want to ask....steve............................................

17. charles

charles The Transporter

No, I don't see your healthy, normal concern as 'blunt' at all. It's the same concern as everyone else has expressed herein and on the phone with me, and i've received many phone calls and emails...please understand that until today, Joe has been 'out of it,' much of it caused by the medications used and a fair share caused by pain and fatigue...it's been necessary to medicate him to enhance recuperation and to stabilize Joe after his surgery....now, today, for the first time, Joe wanted real food and was engaged in constructive dialogue with his wife and family...I have respected the wishes of his wife and family to wait to talk personally to Joe before writing more here...everything I have written to date has been absolutely accurate albeit brief.

Tomorrow night, I will have that conversation with Joe, and when I return home I will post what he wants me to post...I'm certain you and everyone here- the WERA family- can understand this and continue to give Joe (and his wife and family) the support, prayers, and understanding he needs at this time...and I shall address your concerns tomorrow night.

Best to All,

Charles

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cool, thanks!

I appreciate the info and the respect for him and his family. You're a good man no matter what I say about you :D

19. peterz84

peterz84 Well-Known Member

Thanks Charles

Pete

20. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Prayers from the Foors for all affected.
    Joe, you are a good man with the support of us all. We cannot wait to see you up and among us again.