1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If this doesn't get you upset, nothing will.

Discussion in 'General' started by rd400racer, May 25, 2011.

1. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Single socket unfortunately.

2. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Bravo. Although they should had run the sentances consecutively. Did teh first biker get a ticket for passing on a double yellow?

3. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

I don't believe so.

4. tightR1

tightR1 Well-Known Member

It would have been sideways from the get go.Polished up though!:eek:

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

So why didn't you and your buddy kick his ass instead of arguing with him and crying to the cops on the phone?

6. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure going to prison for 2yrs. is justice being served moreso than a 5 min. ass kickin'.

Hell, some people enjoy a good beatin' even if they lose.

7. Mook

Mook Well-Known Member

that's funny right there.

8. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

I bet you have never told a lie in your entire life, and not once driven a vehicle after drinking alcohol either...calling b.s. on this one:)

9. cycleczy

cycleczy Well-Known Member

I would have just beat him with his own wepon and left him there in the street and melted the sd card out of the cam and keep riding

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh? I don't even remember what the hell that was a response to.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Probably something about you claiming you've never broken traffic laws. :D

12. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

or if it were up to Kenny(Venom51).

Simply my opinion of course.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No way in hell I'd ever post anything that ridiculous. Only reason I haven't done so today is I haven't driven anywhere :D

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't underestimate yourself. :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh come on now, I'll post stupid, but to say I'd never break traffic laws? Way too many posts on here where I've freely admitted it :D

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

That was in response to someone asking you how many double yellows you've crossed. I just happend to notice it earlier when I skimmed the first few pages to see what posts I made and where I stood on the matter then. :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wasn't worth going back through this trainwreck to figure it out. Wonder what the hell not crossing a double yellow has to do with lying or driving after drinking? People make the dumbest analogies at times.

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

That's what keeps the board goin'.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I just couldn't read through this whole thread, but I thought this was an ironic post.
    My friend was a victim of violence, so I committed an act of violence to protest the fact that someone thought it may have been her fault.

As to the video of the original incident, assholes #1 and #2 ran into asshole #3 on the road. The guy in the truck could have killed someone multiple times with his actions, but the two jerks on the bikes were endangering anyone who couldn't see them coming. What if someone's kid was crossing the road when they came around the corner at that speed?
    Just because nothing bad has happened so far when they engage in this idiocy, doesn't mean something bad won't happen. And then they'd be the jerks who killed someone's kid needlessly because they're too cool to follow reasonable laws concerning speed limits.
    I have trouble feeling bad for people who have no respect for the safety of others who are outraged when the lack of respect for safety is directed towards them.

20. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

maybe when you do read through the whole thread you will learn they werent really "speeding"