1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If this doesn't get you upset, nothing will.

Discussion in 'General' started by rd400racer, May 25, 2011.

1. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Any way you can tape/video that and post here?

2. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

The fact that the Crown Vic is the biggest piece of shit to ever roll on the road isn't helping his cause any either.

3. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:
    When he comes back from his vacation and realizes all the dumb stuff he posted in the couple of weeks before leaving, he's going to feel like some of the clowns here the morning after an evening of drunken BBS posting.

5. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

WTF? Mongo is promoting track days now?:wow:

6. zyre2503

zyre2503 Well-Known Member

Lots of Law abiding citizen and Self Righteous peeps in this board. However, it amazes me that a motorist trying to kill another motorist, on the road, is OK because he did something so terribly wrong by Crossing a double yellow line... Kudos to you guys! :up:

7. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

So yea....the driver of the truck is still a POS.

Here is a link to a video which shows are very good comparison with on board GPS to show the relative speeds of the riders.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fl-_dAKChc&feature=player_embedded

The real comparison starts a bit after the 4:28 marks as listed by the OP of this video.

8. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Man, that's some serious effort! In all honesty, that's much slower than I thought they were going. Is the speed limit 45 or 55?

9. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

10. gapman789

Looks like 'Gary Hudson' (driver of the truck) turned himself in last night, but has since bonded out.

11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

got a link to his charges/ bond?

12. gapman789

The news from the other day said he had (1) count of wanton endangerment.
    I heard (2) from the people involved. (1) for swerving at the biker and the other for being in the other lane when another bike was coming at him.

There was also talk of him being AWOL from the military. I thought if you were AWOL though, you were not getting released.
    My bro-in-law went AWOL 20 yrs ago, and he didn't get released.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/w/wanton-endangerment/

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I freely admitted this thread was dumb and made me laugh. The other stuff I feel no different about even now...

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If the choice is a track day or riders getting killed then yep, I'll promote track days in a heartbeat and have many many times to people I meet while riding on the street.

15. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

:up:

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I just wanted to see if you would dig up the thread when you returned. That was the best way to check. :D

17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Yup and here's what he looks like...

http://maysville-online.com/news/local/article_89a04436-95d4-11e0-8ef7-001cc4c002e0.html

18. The_Dude

The_Dude Well-Known Member

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sadly I have no idea what the other thread was or what it was about :D

20. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

this thread is bringing back memories of the durrani thread...