1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trends in the world of idtios...

Discussion in 'General' started by 976-FIZR, Apr 25, 2011.

1. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

You might get delayed three seconds is all.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I never have that issue in the ATL. Then again, I do let others in and when I flip on a turn signal it's merely to let others know I am switching lanes, not a request for them to let me in :D

3. cincigp

cincigp Well-Known Member

Ok, I have to chime in here. I was pulling an 18ft car trailer with my 23ft long sprinter down I71 through Cincinnati this afternoon (not a good idea at rush hour, I know, but I had no choice). So I was in the right lane and I saw two cars getting on at an upcoming entrance. There was TONS of room in front of me. The first car was not an issue. The second car decided that going about 3 mph slower than me was a good idea. So I slowed down to let them on. Apparently they took that as a signal to slow down even more, so I sped back up to my original speed and watched as they ran out of lane while my 40+ foot rig slowly passed them. Then about a minute later they came flying by and had the nerve to give ME the finger. Seriously, pay attention people, and for crying out loud, if a vehicle almost as big as a semi is in the lane don't expect it to move for your fun size SUV. If we were in a 3rd world country I may have inadvertantly made a slight right hand turn while she was beside me.

4. jiffyzx6

jiffyzx6 Well-Known Member

almost a hat trick... but not quite lol my first name is also john... except my dad was the guy doing 100 + everywhere he went lol he's a hell of a driver but lacks any type of patience.... but to his defence... ish... we lived in the middle of nowhere and the cars you did see were going way under the posted limit... he also liked stopping the pro street camaro on the bridge and roasting the tires then racing the last 1/4 home lol still can't figure out why he got so pissed off at me for doing it when I got my licence... wonder where I got it from?

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Lard ass americans who are oblivious to the sheer amount of space they occupy;

In a theater
    On a plane
    In any line
    In the store aisle
    Rubbing everything they pass with a blubber roll
    Riding their fat person conveance around a theme park

6. twentyone

twentyone Well-Known Member

Reminds me of a sticker I saw on a big rig:

Hit the gas, hit the brakes, or hit the shoulder.

7. ride4lame

ride4lame Well-Known Member

That's actually my favorite place to see them.
    I laugh so hard every time they can't fit in the roller coaster they just waited in line for!

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Dudes who wear driving gloves, while driving home from work. Saw some douche on the way home today, in a Z3, with the top down, a sport coat with sleeves that were too short, and leather driving gloves. Fuggin foggot!

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

It's an indicator that I'll be over in just a sec. Thaaaanks!

10. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Idiots behind the counter at a store who'd rather argue with you about what it is you're trying to buy and say "you want this instead" and not wanting to easily let you get what you asked for.
    Fuck your d'addario strings. I asked for GHS...

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What about the bimbo on the airplane with the oversized "carry on" that doesnt have enough torque to get her huge bag stuffed with more shit than I would take for a 2 month vacation into the bin so they just stand there making bambi eyes at all of the guys until one of them helps them. If you cant carry it it is not carry on. Then they are looking for a spot for their oversized Dooney&Burke bag and laptop bag.... I just drink my drink and pretend not to see them.

12. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

If you want help,ask.Behave like a bimbo,get treated like one.

13. sk8rat

sk8rat Well-Known Member

People who dress like skateboarders,but don't skate
    Salt life stickers
    Old people who come in the store to take a poo and somehow poo everwhere but the toilet
    People who tailgate motorcycles

14. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Douchebags who jump out of stop and go traffic to a long merge lane then force their way back into traffic at the end of the merge lane.

Almost as bad are the assholes who ride the shoulder prior to an exit so they don't have to wait in traffic.

Oh yeah, there are also the mouth-breathers who can't read the huge signs that say "Exit Only" on the interstate.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
  15. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

:up:

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Big +1 on this.
    I had a flat bill baggy pants retard argue with me over what I needed for spark plugs for an old superbike engine. The bike was older than the kid behind the counter so I doubt he had much relevent knowledge. If I want a Gatling gun exhaust tip I will ask their advice. If I tell you what I want just get it and tell me what I owe.

17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Wow, a new one this morning....

First time in about 2 weeks that it's not raining so I decide to take the CBR out for a quick, peaceful ride. On a two lane road I come up to a train and I'm about the 8th person in line waiting; no problem.

From behind me comes about 10 guys on bicycles dressed like it's the Tour de France. They pull up behind me, and I see them talking and pointing fingers but can't hear what's going on. Next thing I know all 10 of these spandex warriors ride their bikes to the front of the line, damn near right to the tracks. Train goes by and they proceed to hold up the procession of traffic for about 2 miles.

I ride a bicycle myself at times, but let's just say that I wasn't very hospitable when I finally went by them (and leave it at that).

18. Karl_L

Karl_L Well-Known Member

My new favorite is the car that inevitably pulls into the drive through ATM right in front of me. The new trend seems to be to shut off the engine, open the door and stand there while they do whatever financial wizardry will get them $20 out of their account. And it's not just the over or undersized vehicles where the height of the ATM just doesn't work, although they do it too. Usually it's just some tool that can't get their car close enough because they are afraid of coming too close to the concrete posts.

Isn't that why they make walk up atms?

19. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

This got me flustered at work today:

I do pest control, we have designated routes and areas, to help conserve gas and time. Well this tech who does a suburb of Tucson (oro valley) that is a good 45 minute or hour drive from me (mid town) has a customer that lives like 5 minutes from him up there, and has to be done at 7am. No later, no exceptions. Well this lazy fuck doesn't get there until after 730 so the customer has complained. Solution: put said customer on my route, and make me drive nearly an hour out of my way to do the service, only to drive straight back for an 8am in my area. To quote my boss from last months company meeting "gas is fucking killing me, guys"

Yeah, I bet it is when you have retarded as fuck scheduling going on. So yeah, I DGAF about conserving gas now. I will no longer feel bad sitting in a parking lot idling with the AC cranked up while I check the beebs on my phone.

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Subtly stupid.... This drives me nuts every Friday when I hit this neighborhood on my route.

It's Eastern Hills CC in Garland, BTW.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us