1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next AMA/DMG bombshell: Mladin packs it in

Discussion in 'General' started by Zakath, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

He was on the set of "One Tree Hill" today accordin to his fb page. he`s a celeb and types like a 12 yo girl! Always with the tongue out in pics, strange dude for sure.

2. Gron4

Gron4 I'm in your house

And Heartland F-ed up T's eye! :down:

3. truckstop

truckstop Well-Known Member

Yeah, there's that too, although she only hit the ground which could have happened anywhere... and she's been wearing that badass pirate patch ever since. :D

4. Gron4

Gron4 I'm in your house

:up:

5. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

You have quite a few "facts" that are simply not true in your post, not limited to the timeline. I've been following NJMP closely since the concept was first announced, and you're not even close to reporting what really happened there with regard to Grand-Am.

Here's another point of view, including Dave Spitzer's comments on his requests to improve safety.

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/sports/article_1f7baa7d-60e7-57f6-b80f-932e0c773960.html

6. SimplyInsane

SimplyInsane Guest

Great thread. I love you guys.

By the title I tHought MM retired. As it turned out, this isn't as much of a bombshell as it is a snub to DMG for dissing him at riders meetings. Face it, the biggest star won't be there this weekend and I just cancelled my trip too.

Some of you have already pointed out the obvious. He will still win the championship. He won't risk injury. The team saves money. He protests in the name of safety for those riders that don't have the back bone to do it themselves (that's if the track isn't safe, I don't know that).

I think the dude is a God. The race may go on without him, but who cares? It's not what place you come in, but who you beat.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
  7. RogerE

RogerE Member

I don't know who the individual is who calls himself AMAINSIDER, but his post not only contains errors, it is full of lies.

Lies about New Jersey Motorsports Park and the Grand Am event and lies about my running races in the rain at Heartland Park. While CCS has raced at Heartland Park since it was new, including when I owned that series, I never have had a drop of rain fall on me at Heartland Park, let alone refused to stop races in a downpour there.

No matter how much you may hate DMG or myself, it is NEVER proper to lie in an effort to give others reasons to join you in your position. If your position is justified, simple FACTS ought to be enough to bolster your beliefs.

8. SimplyInsane

SimplyInsane Guest

Roger, why is it everytime I post, you post right after me? Are you stalking me? :)

To answer your question with a question, why do you care what anonymous people say? There are plenty of legit concerns from above board people that go ignored. Are you really you? I'm having doubts.

9. SimplyInsane

SimplyInsane Guest

I just figured out KL is RE. Just compare post 145 and 147. Roger is a fraud.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
  10. bambam454

bambam454 Well-Known Member

so roger ... why not address the other real issues ? you chime in to call someone out as not having the facts but refuse to shed any light on what's the real issue.

11. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Another 10 pages easy. :D

12. Just Bob

Just Bob Well-Known Member

After watching the onboard linked above I understand why CU took a full six minutes equivocating on this track and applaud MM for leaving. I am aware CU is trying to be a good cheerleader and do good for the sport but find it extraordinarily Hippocratic given his association with the RR Action Fund.

I would be just fine watching HWCNBN lap solo to the checkers at a nice safe pace.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You are absolutely correct. Why lie when being evasive and on the spot reinterpretation are much more viable options?

Here is a fact. I have been a fan of superbike racing in the US for many years. You have made that past tense.

14. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

You are either dead or alive. Sometimes a hard line has to be taken when you life is in danger. Until you understand this you won't get Mat.

15. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

16. Gron4

Gron4 I'm in your house

If it were someone impersonating Roger, they could get themselves in a lot of trouble!

17. CephasGT

CephasGT Track Day Dreamer

Hodgson doesn't seem to have a problem with it. But then, he is from the IOM... Blitzing past walls at a bazillion miles an hour is sort of in his blood.

18. Buckeye Fan

Buckeye Fan Well-Known Member

Please.....lady's

Living in Ohio is much worse than any track Roger E. could invite me to race.

I just left the Ohio toilet and absolutely love Central California. Go race fags..and watch out 'cause Pegram will beat you.:up:

19. CephasGT

CephasGT Track Day Dreamer

What does living in Ohio have to do with anything, at all? :crackhead:

20. Buckeye Fan

Buckeye Fan Well-Known Member

:Puke: