1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dave K's Recent Activity

1. Dave K replied to the thread Any watch lovers here????.

Checked out a big pilot 43 today and it left me. . . Disappointed. :( I was expecting a smaller big pilot at a cheaper price and I saw...

May 4, 2024 at 10:26 PM
  2. Dave K replied to the thread MotoGP | 2025 | Silly Season.

Yes.

May 3, 2024 at 8:05 PM
  3. Dave K replied to the thread Sitting in the waiting room….

and a red headed one at that! :crackup:

May 1, 2024 at 5:56 PM
  4. Dave K replied to the thread Sitting in the waiting room….

Tourette’s. <whistle> “whoa boy, whoa boy. Hot woman! Hot woman! or if you think she’s a freak. . . <snap> wanna wear your ass like...

May 1, 2024 at 5:01 PM
  5. Dave K replied to the thread Comcast is Cumcastic.

Reads to me it’s Bally Sports being the turd in this but if you believe the opposite, go on with your bad self, Leeroy Brown. :D

May 1, 2024 at 1:23 PM
  6. Dave K replied to the thread Benelli TNT 135.

If you have a Kawasaki and you have shit for it (stand and other stuff) why wouldn’t you just buy another Kawasaki?

May 1, 2024 at 1:00 PM
  7. Dave K replied to the thread Did we time warp back to the 90’s?.

The meme that always pops me when I see it is the nose with a septum and someone holding a 9v battery just below it.

Apr 30, 2024 at 12:54 PM
  8. Dave K replied to the thread It's WAR!!!!.

Silence of the lambs hose. it puts the Joe dirt in the hole. :D Water but I want to remember it being mostly the cat ‘cause Buck...

Apr 30, 2024 at 12:52 PM
  9. Dave K replied to the thread Did we time warp back to the 90’s?.

Didn’t get to yank the chain off the skid row dope but I did get to throw rocks at Bon Jovi’s car when he was driving it.

Apr 30, 2024 at 9:31 AM
  10. Dave K replied to the thread It's WAR!!!!.

Buckwild and a hose took care of them if my memory is correct. But sadly Buck is no longer around so now I’m dealing with lizards and...

Apr 30, 2024 at 9:23 AM
  11. Dave K replied to the thread Did we time warp back to the 90’s?.

Septum rings were rare in the 90s. It’s more a 2020s thing. Nose rings? Yeah, maybe but still a rarity but huge now.

Apr 29, 2024 at 7:27 PM
  12. Dave K replied to the thread Jerky slicer.

and when you go to the retirement community party you'd better not have anything to do for a few days after because they rage hard!...

Apr 29, 2024 at 6:30 PM
  13. Dave K replied to the thread Jorge Martin.

Hopper would be a 27 time world champion if… :D

Apr 29, 2024 at 1:17 PM
  14. Dave K replied to the thread Jorge Martin.

He’s entertaining, doesn’t cause drama and I could market him to outside the norm sponsors. Plus he’s not yet another Spaniard or...

Apr 29, 2024 at 1:13 PM
  15. Dave K replied to the thread Jerky slicer.

I went down to Boca with ‘toe and he kept wanting to hang out at the over 55 communities. So I finally gave in because who doesn’t like...

Apr 29, 2024 at 12:54 PM